Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 CT4 BW in typhoon metallic dealer pics

It's ok. Almost makes a brand new car look...um, old. I had hoped it was a dark green. I'm sticking with meh. Is deep space a dark Gray? It looks like it goes a bit blue. Thanks @GoldfishTX for those pix.

I expected deep space to have more blue as well, but it was more dark gray than anything else, without much hint of color. Sparkly dark gray, but not black diamond tricoat sparkly.

I guess most people have no idea what color theory is? Calipers should be on the reddish spectrum to complement the green.
You must be a big fan of Christmas

1723470290018.gif

I expected deep space to have more blue as well, but it was more dark gray than anything else, without much hint of color. Sparkly dark gray, but not black diamond tricoat sparkly.
That dark gray kinda made that CT5 look like a Mazda 6. They had a similar dark metallic gray that seems close to the same hue.

Red calipers match up well with most paint colors. I like mine with Shadow Metallic. The red is very dark and they did an excellent job with it.

I think the green looks great on the second set of pics on the CT5. I think I'm going to do this color with red calipers and black interior with red seat belts. Yes, it will be a Christmas Caddy, but I don't care. I think it will look great.

I think the green looks great on the second set of pics on the CT5. I think I'm going to do this color with red calipers and black interior with red seat belts. Yes, it will be a Christmas Caddy, but I don't care. I think it will look great.
I’m wanting to do the same. Typhoon, black interior, red calipers. I saw a regular CT5 posted up at the front of my local caddy dealer last week. In the bright sun, it looked beautiful.
As for green and red, I mentioned this in another thread, red hues compliment (sits across) green on the color wheel. That’s why manufacturers select certain caliper colors because they compliment an array of base colors. You’re choosing the right color caliper with the green.

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpeg
    IMG_0276.jpeg
    237.9 KB · Views: 12
I’m wanting to do the same. Typhoon, black interior, red calipers. I saw a regular CT5 posted up at the front of my local caddy dealer last week. In the bright sun, it looked beautiful.
As for green and red, I mentioned this in another thread, red hues compliment (sits across) green on the color wheel. That’s why manufacturers select certain caliper colors because they compliment an array of base colors. You’re choosing the right color caliper with the green.

Agree, this color combo will be fantastic! The green is awesome.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom