Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

2025 CT4 BW in typhoon metallic dealer pics

If Typhoon looks as bad as that "photographer" is at taking them its a no no. Deeper green would be my preference if in the market for green at all.

Someone posted that car a few weeks ago. I'll say it again. That color is horrible, unless it's the poor quality pix. The photos at the Cadillac release made that color look gorgeous. It seemed a little darker and richer.

looks like pics were taken w/ a nokia phone, but you get the gist.
It seriously does look like someone took photos with a burner phone. The angles are good but I think the resolution was turned down significantly for truecar.

It's much much lighter than I expected based on the press photos. It's moreover a toned down version of Isle of Man Green off an M3/M4.

Either way I'd take it over DEF🤤

i thought it would be more like this
1723134276765.png

It's unfortunate a Polaroid camera was used, talk about shit quality pics. Agree, calipers don't go well at all.

I hate the current M3 but in isle of green with a tan interior it looks fantastic. I was hoping typhoon green was going to look like that but based on these pictures, nope.

I hate the current M3 but in isle of green with a tan interior it looks fantastic. I was hoping typhoon green was going to look like that but based on these pictures, nope.
yes that is probably the perfect spec for an m3 but it still cant hide that fugly face

I like it, I think IOMG for BMW is nicer but beggars can't be choosers. I would be fine with this and would happily spec this with natural interior and bronze wheels on my 5BW when I get an allocation.

With a manual obviously.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back