Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain- Track insurance?

She can go for a free ride along if she wants , just to get the feel of what its like. You just request it from the instructors and they will take a companion for a few laps. If you leave your SD card in the car , they will turn it on to get the reactions.
Thank you , that is what we would like for her to take ride but no driving. She likes that and take pictures .

I originally skipped the track insurance but since my 5BW is owned by my LLC and the trip was paid for by the LLC and the LLC would be on the hook for damages I might cause to SM's 5BW, I let my business partner talk me into getting the insurance. There was nothing even remotely resembling a close call, so I could have comfortably done without it.

i thought it was a good idea to bring down the deductible cost, though, keep in mind, they make you keep the traction control and stabilitrak on. If you have any prior experience on track, that makes it pretty hard to screw up unless you just blank out and toss it off the track. Every time I got loose and was correcting it, the traction control kicked in. It was intrusive and slowed me down, but... didn't feel like turning it off and getting in trouble or kicked out would be worth it.

that being said, someone in the class did a full send into the desert and beached a 5BW...

I nicked a cone at autocross... I don't even think the cone tipped over. no damage except to my soul. That would have moved me from 3rd to 1st... but the rules are the rules lol.

It wasn’t me , but the guy in front of me. No insurance believe it car running around with gorilla tape holding it together!
imagejpeg_0.jpeg

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners