Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New profile posts

just purchased a 13000 mile 2007 cts-v but would not test drive it or bring it home until tires are replaced. three of the tires show extreme tread separation. any ideas on why tread is separated. I know its ten years old but did not think tires could be in such bad shape I selected bf Goodrich g-force comp-2 a/s tires for replacement. I hope this is a wise choice. sorry if a posted this in wrong forum but would like any info possible
One of you guys or gals probably know what LS motor is in my 2014 supercharged CTSV. I don't think is it direct injection because it looks like the injectors at in the intake manifold. Also, has anyone heard anything about unstable carrier or control arm shifting issues. Thanks 80vette
Jump in to the threads somewhere and say howdy to the rest of the V-Net members to let them know you're here.
In case you haven't noticed, I've got a book in print - see my avatar. It's available on-line at Barnes&Noble and Amazon.
Buy my book and help make me famous. ;)
Hi, I just wanted to say Thanks for accepting me to this website! Have a great and a safe day!
Abshalom
Welcome to the V-Net!

Got a question?
Got an answer to a question?
Got anything to add to a thread?
Post them!
Welcome to the V-Net!

How's Houston this time of the year?
Howdy.

Welcome to the V-Net.

Post an intro message when you get a chance and let everyone know you're here.
Actually, my son lives closer to Meridianville than Toney but he has a Toney address.
Yes I know exactly where Toney is! Lol yes a very small world. I live in Athens now but live most of my life in Elkmont. Hope you enjoy visit. Maybe I can soon post pics!
Congrats on the V Coupe find. Post a picture or 2 after you get it.

My son and his family live in Toney - NW of Huntsville and I have an aunt and a couple of cousins in Huntsville. I'll be in the area for HS graduation next month. Small world. - See more at: View Profile: Tuna - Cadillac V-Net
Thank you! Close to Huntsville ! I did find one that a dealer ordered in Arkansas ! Should be in in a month!
Thank you! Close to Huntsville. I did find one a dealer had ordered in Arkansas! Should come in within month!
Howdy. Welcome to the V-Net.
Post an intro when you get a chance and be active here.
Back
Top Bottom