Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New profile posts

Frankfast, odd question: Do you hire college students for summer work?

I have a daughter that loves building and constructing things. She's a Mech Eng student at Tech. She's looking for internships. She's familiar with 3D printing, CNC, etc. She also like sculpting. She just likes making stuff, period.
bloominguez
bloominguez
This is in regard to this post:
frankfast97
frankfast97
Man. I just saw this. My bad. Yes. The race team is in Athens Ga and hires a lot from Lanier Tech Motorsports program

www.Comprent.net
bloominguez
bloominguez
I'll let my daughter know, but I believe she has accepted another internship at this point.
Bought my V in April 2019 with 115 k miles.
I now have 187k on. Two sets of tires, driveshaft rebuild, front brakes, battery and about $14,500 in premium fuel.
Starter finally went before this winter's hibernation time. Sub zero here in Minnesota but, were going on the flat bed tomorrow for the refresher, this weekend.
Starter, preventative Supercharger rebuild, all coils, plugs and an oil change.
Trying to get my order number updated
K
kngtodd
New to this and have an order sitting at 3400 broadcast. trying to find out what it means..CT5 Blackwing
Just curious, my order seemed to drop off the list... oversight? or just too many to track? The last EDD was bumped from 12/22 to 12/31... (vin 810225)
Thanks
Rob
Rob
You're at 5000 arrived at dealer
Did you hear anything from Hendricks yet about your order or any allocation. I see there have been plenty of order numbers that appear to be older than ours being delivered.
Cuse44
Cuse44
I spoke to Hendrick in Monroe, this afternoon and the person ahead of both of us had their order filled so you are next on the list! The TPW for their vehicle is supposed to take place end of November. Regarding additional allocations they did not know when they would be getting more.
D
Daijoubu
Awesome!! That's at least some movement. I haven't had any contact with the dealer for months. I was hoping to make some changes to my order after I hear of an allocation, but that might be too late. I should probably do that now.
Reactions: Cuse44
Just curious how many days or weeks after you put deposit down and your dealer placed the order did it take to actually get your order number ? thanks for sharing
I just joined your website. I have an order code for my CT5VBlackwing that I would like to see tracked on your website if possible. It is ZZZHGV Thanks!
P
PBKB
I just found it - Thanks!
Rob
Rob
It's already on the tracking sheet
I don't know you, sir, but you are in my thoughts and prayers. Sincerely, Chris
  • Love Post
Reactions: Akamai58
Akamai58
Akamai58
Thank you very much !! I fought cancer for 3 years and I was in remission and when I went to get my 6 month check, thats when they told me. So I went through all the tests and trial treatments and nothing was working. They tell me I can maintain the level its at as long as I keep taking the meds which I don't like and the pain meds.

With sincere thanks,
Tom
Thanks a lot for the update! 540Vette
Reactions: Rob
Rob, How do I get to the tracker to find my order # ZSZKQC? I am a new member and I need Your help. Thank you 540 Vette
Rob
Rob
540 Vette
HI ROB
First , I want to thank you for entering my order #ZSZKQC in the tracker. Can you also enter it in the Cadillac CT5-5V Blackwing Registry ? Thank You 540 Vette
Rob
Rob
When it gets built with a full VIN I will
HI ROB, I am a new member. Can You give me the event code status for order # ZSZKQC for a CT5-V Blackwing. Is there a link to your status list? Can you please help me? Thank You. 540 Vette
Just got my carbon fiber rear spoiler on my 2014 CTS-V wagon. You Coupe guys have had it already, and you sedans guys have had a choice of several Cadillac rear spoilers/wings, so now finally somebody did one for the wagons (Any wagon, not just the V). The last touch I think it needed badly.

Attachments

• left side view.JPG
    left side view.JPG
    300.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Right side.JPG
    Right side.JPG
    379.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Top view.JPG
    Top view.JPG
    334.7 KB · Views: 3
I have CT4 Blackwing Electric Blue located in Apollo Beach, was just in Odessa at Hooters last week. I have 4300 delivery status as of 7/28 yours should be delivered about the same time
G
GEP
Great news for you! Mine still sits at 3800 even though it was produced on 7/13. Hoping you are correct and they are delivered together. Ed Morse was my dealer. Yours?
Great wings at the new Hooters.
Reviewing the multiple threads...looking for a place to advertise a new set or wheels and tires from my previous 2015 CTS that I traded in for the 2018 ATS-V. Wheels don't fit but was also wondering if I could stuff the 245/40x18 onto compatible rims and still fit without rubbing? Any help?
just purchased a 13000 mile 2007 cts-v but would not test drive it or bring it home until tires are replaced. three of the tires show extreme tread separation. any ideas on why tread is separated. I know its ten years old but did not think tires could be in such bad shape I selected bf Goodrich g-force comp-2 a/s tires for replacement. I hope this is a wise choice. sorry if a posted this in wrong forum but would like any info possible
One of you guys or gals probably know what LS motor is in my 2014 supercharged CTSV. I don't think is it direct injection because it looks like the injectors at in the intake manifold. Also, has anyone heard anything about unstable carrier or control arm shifting issues. Thanks 80vette
Back
Top Bottom