Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New profile posts

Jump in to the threads somewhere and say howdy to the rest of the V-Net members to let them know you're here.
In case you haven't noticed, I've got a book in print - see my avatar. It's available on-line at Barnes&Noble and Amazon.
Buy my book and help make me famous. ;)
Hi, I just wanted to say Thanks for accepting me to this website! Have a great and a safe day!
Abshalom
Welcome to the V-Net!

Got a question?
Got an answer to a question?
Got anything to add to a thread?
Post them!
Welcome to the V-Net!

How's Houston this time of the year?
Howdy.

Welcome to the V-Net.

Post an intro message when you get a chance and let everyone know you're here.
Actually, my son lives closer to Meridianville than Toney but he has a Toney address.
Yes I know exactly where Toney is! Lol yes a very small world. I live in Athens now but live most of my life in Elkmont. Hope you enjoy visit. Maybe I can soon post pics!
Congrats on the V Coupe find. Post a picture or 2 after you get it.

My son and his family live in Toney - NW of Huntsville and I have an aunt and a couple of cousins in Huntsville. I'll be in the area for HS graduation next month. Small world. - See more at: View Profile: Tuna - Cadillac V-Net
Thank you! Close to Huntsville ! I did find one that a dealer ordered in Arkansas ! Should be in in a month!
Thank you! Close to Huntsville. I did find one a dealer had ordered in Arkansas! Should come in within month!
Howdy. Welcome to the V-Net.
Post an intro when you get a chance and be active here.
Howdy,

Welcome to the V-Net!

Hope you find your V-coupe soon.

What part of AL?
Howdy and welcome to the V-Net.

While you're here, check out the New Member forum and post an intro.
Back
Top Bottom