Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New profile posts

Can you add me to the order tracker? My order detail is BXTMMC. Let me know if you need anything else.
Ok, I am at Coulter and have dealt with Arrowhead on previous purchase but they could only guarantee me a Hefty markup? Are you looking for a 4 or 5 BW? They have 4's at Coulter
Hey Man.

Whats the wait for dive planes and wing for the 4 if you didnt pre-order?
I'm trying to get on the CT5-V Blackwing order tracking but cannot figure out how. I ordered mine 09/19/2021 from Sewell Cadillac Dallas and my order number is BGPD88. Thank you
Neveready
Neveready

Greetings, welcome. Is your 2022 order still at 1100 status?
Neveready
Neveready
You can find the status by going to cadillac.com using the chat feature. Ask them for an order status and give them the order number. If they tell you it's been submitted but not accepted by GM that means your at 1100.
Hi Rob. I just purchased S/N: N0810165 last week, Order #: ZSXWFJ, built 11/4/21 from another member of this forum. Purchased in Friendswood, TX.

Thanks,
Scott
Reactions: Rob
Rob
Rob
Cool. I updated the Registry listing. Thanks for letting me know
Shholliday
Shholliday
Thanks, Rob. Incredible car! My 3rd V.
  • Love Post
My Blackwing was delivered to the dealership this morning. 810347 produced 1/20/22 delivered 6/2/22
Your report shows it still delayed as of 5/31/22. Interested to see your next update.
Rob
Rob
I have been swamped in work and haven't had time to check orders
Rob
Rob
Still shows Status 4D00 - DELAYED
Good evening Rob... could you please add my order back #ZXJTCK... THANK YOU.....
Rob
Rob

The remaining 2022 orders sitting at 1100 (which yours is one of them), will not get built. You will need to resubmit a new order for a 2023 through your dealer, at which point, you will receive a new order number.
M
mmartinez
Thank you
Current garage: 2022 CT4-V Blackwing, 2019 BMW i3 Rex, 2005 Honda S2000, 2014 Honda Odyssey.
Recently sold: 2019 Genesis G70 6MT, 1966 Pontiac GTO
On order: 2022 Tesla Model 3
Rob when dose the window sticker show up in the registry once invoiced?
Rob
Rob
When I actually have time to download it and add it. LOL

I'm way behind on window stickers
Gabels BlackWing
Gabels BlackWing
WOW no pressure!! Please let me know how I may contribute to all of your efforts!!!
Hi Rob- Is this where I can enter my order # to start the tracking process? I ordered Jan. 3rd: #BGRW59 (this is what I received from the Dealer). Thanks!
I have an order in with a dealer in PA since Sept at MSRP. My build has no C/F and the 2800 seats. Are you saying you have availability for a 5BW order? If so, I placed a $2000- deposit with the dealer in PA, am I able to do this with you?

Thanks,
Brian
Back
Top Bottom