Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New profile posts

I found a car I want at Sewell grapevine instead of SA. Do you know if they will still honor MSRP and who I should ask for. Thanks so much for help and sorry to bother you.

Shane

727430 0591
BAD2U
BAD2U
Get a $4000 rebate now.
Do we post our VIN as a member so others will know? Does V Net have listing of CT4-V Blackwings by serial number? What is the total number of my model for 2023 if already completed?
How do I post my VIN and find out what the serial number on my steering wheel (41-132) means?
B
BrokeRichKid$
4 means 4 series, 1 means automatic, 132 of 500
abn82rgr
abn82rgr
Thank you. Is there a place to where I post my VIN to this site?
3/28/23. I got my 5BW back today, 3 weeks after the engine failed. The engine had come apart on the inside. Connecting rods, bearings, etc all trash. Metal pieces in the oil. Starter burned up. Battery beyond recharge. Sewell Cadillac installed new engine, starter, battery et al.
Alls well that ends well.
22 CT5V Blackwing. Yesterday, 2/28/23
I was driving on a 2 lane road. 55 mph and the engine just quit. No warning, no flashing lights. Nothing. It just quit. I was able to coast to a roadside parking spot.
Unable to start. Then I got an email from the car telling me that the battery was dead. Smelled faint electrical overheat. Suspect alternator fried itself. Car was transported to Sewell. Stay tuned.
Reactions: LongGrayLine16
P
PrimeTime
Hoping the car situation is getting solved Captain! For a smile if I may, the rotate speed at 55mph just wasn't enough? I sincerely hope you are made whole with this. KUP if you will. Take care Sir!
My bw5 was delivered to the dealer on 2/15/23. Journey started July 2022. I will be picking it up next week.
Thank you for your update on progress over this time. You can remove me from the list
Sincerely
Rich
Not sure how accurate Rob’s tracking of BWs is, he still has mine at 3800 but my dealer called yesterday and it was shipped on 1/13 and should arrive at dealer on 2/3. Needless to say I’m excited. Hope yours is on the way.
ArgentWing
ArgentWing
Thanks!! I hope so too! This is the first status change I've seen in four months. 4D00 to 4200 (shipped). Hopefully we'll both be driving them soon!
Rob,
Happy Holidays. Can you please change order number from CDGR34, to this new one, CGPDM6. Thank you in advance Sir.

r/
JT
Is it just me or across site that the drop down on posts are not accessible, can't add animation or any other function.
Back
Top Bottom