Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New profile posts

Yes, likely to consider either new ATS Vsport if available,equipped right and priced right or a three year old C63.
Hey,
Haven't seen your name here in a while.

In one of the V-wagon threads, user "Metacomet" seems to indicate that he's trying to sell his V-wagon. If you're interested in owning one you might want to tweak him.
Howdy,

I've got a dauther living in the Ft. Lauderdale area. She knows nothing about cars however.
Hi back to you. You may be waiting a long time for "MY" Little Red Wagon - I think it's a keeper. It has the Recaro seats and I love them. About the only option I didn't get is the sun roof - never really liked them. Figure if I want the sun and wind on my face, I'll drive my Vette convertible. The V Wagon is my daily driver, most of the time. I drive my 427 Corvette Convertible once a week or so. After 2 1/2 years and 20K miles, I had to put new tires on it - Michelin Pilot Super Sports this time. I think they are going to work out fine. I haven't noticed any less dry traction with them and they work pretty good in the rain. Also they are cheaper than the PS2 tires and have a higher tread wear rating. Tirerack says they are better than the PS2 also. I'll know in about 3 years - I hope.

I have a 3-car garage and all 3 cars are inside every night. So 3 cars is all I can deal with right now. If I had a place to put and extra car or two, I probably would. It's probably a good thing I don't or I'd be like you and have too many of them around. Oh well.

Take care.
Back again. So as long as you don't crack it up or wear it out, you let me know if you ever decide to sell that wagon! I would really love a red manual shift, does it also have the Recaro ?sp? seats? I have decided against buying one for now. We spend the winter in Florida, and here in Canada we have 5 classic cars, we both have Harleys plus I have my XLR to drive & my hubby's truck so seriously I don't need another car. WANT-yes, but don't need it. Besides we are insurance poor...Cdn auto insurance is high! My daughter seems to have possession of my Grand Prix and I am not even missing it. Anyway, you enjoy MY car while it is still yours! :wink:
That's the "wrong" side of town for me. Didn't spend much time in that part of town.
My old Corvette club down there (San Jacinto Corvette Club) used to hold meeting at the IBEW building on the south side of 610 by the Lowes and Ella Blvd. They may still use that building.

My wife worked on Galveston Island, so living south of town was important.
Back
Top Bottom