Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New profile posts

Living in Heights for the moment. Reminds me of some older Melbourne suburbs that have turned hipster / bohemian (notably Brunswick and Fitzroy - for those who know Melbourne).

Oh, and if you didn't know, Heights are north and a touch west of downtown (about 5 miles or so), wedged between Katy Fwy and 610.
Howdy,

What part of Houston? It's a big town. Used to live in Santa Fe area south of Houston.
Hey all, I'm new in the US from Australia. Looking to thoroughly enjoy my time here... and the CTS-V is part 1 of the plan. Any tips for maximising part 1, including maintaining it and where to drive it, feel free to leave it here.

By the by, Gonzo was my nickname back at college (big nose and all that), hence the profile pick and the little dude in my CTS-V on the avatar.
Just visited, and dropping a line as requested. :-)

Actually haven't got my CTS-V yet (only 4 days to go...). Loving some of your posts, check out my intro... and let me know if you know of anything great (not just driving roads or tracks) around Houston area... or anywhere else, for that matter!
Howdy,

It's nice to have a collection of cars to drive and summer in Florida. My step daughter lives in Florida (Ft Lauderdale area) but I'm not sure I'd want to live there - even for a summer. Think I prefer South Carolina, Georgia or Alabama. Our kids don't get our cars to drive either - when they come to visit, they better rent a car or drive their own. We may let them drive our Volt though.

My V Wagon is a manual. I seem to have more fun driving when I can shift gears. Had a paddle shift Vette once and didn't care for it. Both out Vette and V Wagon are manuals. Only the Volt isn't and it doesn't shift gears. Except for the gas mileage, the V Wagon makes for a good daily driver. We don't get a low of snow/ice in OK so we can drive it most of the year. When it does get white outside, I usually call in sick and just stay home. ;)

Later,
...:frown:...I have not been on this site for a while......obviously! I just got your message. I decided to back burner the whole deal for while. I have my 2009 XLR to keep me happy (Nope, not a V) an 06 Grand Prix as my daily driver that is absolutely trouble free with 60,000 miles on the odometer, plus we have a collecton of classic cars I also drive in the summer........and then we winter in Florida. Sounds lke a perfect life for a V-wagon ...except when we head south I usually leave my car for my daugter to drive as they only have one car. I love my daughter but NO WAY am I going to leave her that car to have to sit outside in the snow (no garage) and have my darling granddaughters kick the back seat with their snowy boots. :lol: I have not made up my mind what will I will buy other than a Cadillac but my son-in-law just got a better job and perhaps they will afford another car and take that issue out of the equation! Looks like you have the wagon of my dreams.....is it a manual or automatic?
Hi to all you visitors! Drop a line when you visit. I actually check my profile page just to see if somebody does leave me a message.
Welcome to the V-Net.

Post something in the new member section and tell us about yourself and your car.
Howdy,

Welcome to the V-Net. Please comment on any threads you're interested in or create new threads. The V-Net could use a few new topics.

Tuna
Shaw AFB?

I was stationed there once - long time ago. What do you do there?
Back
Top Bottom