Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT5-V Why is the exhaust so quiet inside?

CT5-V Model
arent you guys worried about voiding your drivetrain warranty on a $100k car just to have a little more sound? i know the burden of proof is on the dealer if they want to deny a warranty claim due to modifications but with aftermarket headers that doesnt seem like it would be hard to argue. cat, or even axle, back exhaust not so much I guess

An exhaust won't void your warranty. The headers can certainly void the powertrain but the burden of proof is on them to determine they were the culprit.

Ultimately I would probably just go with the Corsa exhaust.

Its unfortunate the car is so quiet inside. If they made a Chevy version of the Blackwing it would be the one to have, less insulation and sound deadening and still drives great.

Would probably sell more of them as well.

An exhaust won't void your warranty. The headers can certainly void the powertrain but the burden of proof is on them to determine they were the culprit.

Ultimately I would probably just go with the Corsa exhaust.

Its unfortunate the car is so quiet inside. If they made a Chevy version of the Blackwing it would be the one to have, less insulation and sound deadening and still drives great.

Would probably sell more of them as well.
Of course they would sell more because they would be same car 25k cheaper!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom