Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale SOLD: CT5-V Blackwing Carbon Fiber Parts

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

spoonvision

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 5BW
Hello everyone! First, allow me to state the purpose here. I'm selling all pieces for carbon fiber packages 1 and 2 for the 5BW. See details below.

Now, I realize that I'll probably be picked apart here. This is my first post, and yes, I registered last night. My journey into and out of the BW is a long story and not for this thread.

So, what I did, as part of that story, was order each carbon fiber part individually. Some I got fairly quick, and some took months to arrive. But I have each one with me. My goal is to sell them together. I could break up the packages and sell the individual parts, but I think the best deal for someone and the greatest value to them wanting CF 1 and 2 is to sell them together. Not to mention, it would probably take forever. The parts have never been installed. I kept everything associated with these purchases for traceability. I have the original receipts from my Cadillac dealer and all shipping and data tags that came with each part. I've also scanned them in that I would provide on a thumb drive. I have pictures of each component as well as all parts stickers, etches, or stamps affixed to or molded to the part. These are all original GM parts. (I understand the manufacturing of the carbon parts was outsourced. What I mean is, these are all OEM, no aftermarket parts.)

Here's the list of what I have by PN:

84432226 Front Splitter (CF)
84490400 Deflector (R) (CF)
84490401 Deflector (L) (CF)
86787029 Deflector Kit (PN replaced 84624552)
85561511 Spoiler Package (CF)
86788444 Grill Insert (CF)
84965190 Skirt (CF) with Rocker (R)
84965189 Skirt (CF) with Rocker (L)
87825668 Rear Diffuser (CF) (PN replaced 84981408)

Here are some pictures of how I captured each and the documentation I kept. They're in no real order, just examples. Full disclosure, I did send a message to a member here that posted an interest in CF parts for their car. Also, the spoiler is listed on eBay. I needed to start somewhere, but that listing can be ended at any time. Feel free to message me if anyone is interested.

I originally posted this in the wrong thread. Rookie mistake. Also, there wasn't a price. The combined list price for all of the above parts was about $22k. I paid about $17.5k (before TX sales tax and freight, where applicable). The original receipts would be provided, but I can answer questions on each item's price, if needed.

I'm asking for $13k, and I'll handle shipping. Serious offers are welcome. Everything would be insured, of course. After we all get a good laugh at this, consider that all of the leg work is done, and everything is new, OEM, and never installed. This also removes any waiting for dealer to locate and ship parts. Both packages, assembled, and altogether in one shot.

IMG_4467 Medium.jpeg
IMG_5892 Medium.jpeg
IMG_5023 Medium.jpeg
IMG_5021 Medium.jpeg
IMG_5024 Medium.jpeg
IMG_5022 Medium.jpeg
IMG_5873 Medium.jpeg
IMG_5020 Medium.jpeg
IMG_4449 Medium.jpeg
IMG_5744 Medium.jpeg

I'm interested in the following, DM sent:

84490400 Deflector (R) (CF)
84490401 Deflector (L) (CF)
86787029 Deflector Kit (PN replaced 84624552)
85561511 Spoiler Package (CF)

Update: The spoiler and the wheel deflectors have been sold.

I still have the carbon fiber front splitter, side skirts and rockers, grill insert, and the rear diffuser. If anyone is interested, let me know to discuss pricing and available shipping times around my work schedule.

84432226 Front Splitter (CF)
84490400 Deflector (R) (CF) - SOLD
84490401 Deflector (L) (CF) - SOLD
85561511 Spoiler Package (CF) - SOLD
86788444 Grill Insert (CF)
84965190 Skirt (CF) with Rocker (R)
84965189 Skirt (CF) with Rocker (L)
87825668 Rear Diffuser (CF) (PN replaced 84981408)

Interested in the Rear Diffuser and would also consider the rockers and grill insert. Sending PM

Last update here. All parts listed have sold.

Thank you all for tolerating the rookie post. And thanks to everyone that looked around, enjoyed the post, DMed, or even scoffed.

There are great members here. And, no, I'm not just saying that.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom