Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

N. Atlanta - Rent your CT5-V BW for a week, $1000 + Deposit

Atlien

Atlanta members,

Anyone's CT5-V Blackwing collecting dust? Let me knock out most of your monthly car note in ONE WEEK in November 2024.

Bottom line: I'd like to rent your 2022+ CT5-V Blackwing (manual preferred) for 7 days, November 5-12, 2024. I'll carry my own insurance for the car (USAA with high coverage + umbrella policy). Reasonable mileage limit negotiable, but need at least 70 miles a day for my commute. It will stay in the area; will not be tracked, raced, launched, jumped, smoked or even farted in, sub-leased out, or used in a heist. $1000 for the week plus a $1000 deposit returned to me when you get your car back. Car will sleep in one of my two secure garages at night and will be kept inside fenced 24/7 patrolled security during the day at my work. By nature of our profession, my colleagues and I are randomly drug and alcohol tested, so don't worry about that; a DUI can end my career. I'm prepared to verify everything I've said for your peace of mind and can provide references as to my personal level of responsibility as well as Turo rental history (actually rented a MANUAL CT5-V Blackwing on Turo back in July. No kidding!).

About me: 40+ Married father of two young children, gainfully employed, engineer educated, former fighter pilot, currently a senior Navy officer, graduate of both Spring Mountain Corvette ZR1 (2012) and V-Performance Academy (2024) courses, as well as a former track instructor for a supercar driving company. I tracked my 2011 Corvette Carbon Edition Z06 from Limerock to Homestead. I get all the speed I need on my occasional track days - I WILL NOT ABUSE YOUR CAR on my I-285 commute to work. I would totally expect you to follow my driving via OnStar, etc. and am providing a $1000 deposit accordingly! I not only know how to respect high-performance rear-wheel drive cars, I will respect your property.

I've been about to "pull the trigger" on my own Blackwing for about two years, but I keep kicking the can down the road due to buying a new home, having a new baby, etc. Additionally, I'm about to start working from home more and feel like there's less of a point to having a performance executive sedan when I'm just doing grocery and toddler extracurricular runs so wanted to seize the opportunity while I still commute. I've chosen Nov 5-12 because it's also when my father (who owns a CT5 himself btw) is in town.

It's not the best time for me to OWN a Blackwing year-round, but it's a GREAT time to have one in my garage for a week. So, if yours is just sitting there, let me insure it and put it in my garage for a week and I'll make it worth your while. Open to, and expecting to, meeting face-to-face where I can provide verification on everything to include insurance coverage on your car and I can check it over mechanically. Please DM if interested; CT5-V Blackwing only, please. No 4's, CTSs, etc. I ask that the car be actually registered to you or your trust/LLC and be safe: adequate tire tread and condition, no alignment or powertrain issues, and no active trouble codes. I will return the car in as good condition if not better. Maybe we can make this an occasional thing!

From my Turo rentals, two CT5s one being a manual Blackwing.

Attachments

• IMG_7470.png
    IMG_7470.png
    345.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_7471.jpeg
    IMG_7471.jpeg
    493.2 KB · Views: 18

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels