Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

GM Service Information (S.I.) Installation Instructions for the Accent Package Decals

Gonzo

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing
GM Service Information (S.I.) Installation Instructions for the Accent Package Decals. I would like to know if anyone with these installation instructions wouldn't mind sharing them.

I ordered these decals with my 2024 CT5-V Blackwing build and asked the dealership not to install them. My initial impression is that they looked "cheesy" if you will.

Now after a few months and reconsideration, I am considering adding some of them on. Looking at having my non-dealership shop install these for me.

Another request please... For those of you who have these installed, will you please post up your various photos so I can get a better view of them after installation. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_1390.jpeg
    IMG_1390.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 48
Never heard of this before. Was this a dealer special?

If you can be a bit patient, I just ordered the "red accent" decals for my CT5-V but they are on backorder. Once I get them I'll post up an update.

Okay, so I followed this YouTube video to the T and it came out pretty good! I was definitely scared of messing up with the high cost of the decals but if I can do it, anyone can!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom