Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

GM Card Rewards

DonD

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
We have two credit cards, one Visa and the second, a GM card by Marcus.

While I have done oil change myself for most of the close to 60 yrs, our two cars don't make it easy. Our 2022 Kia Stinger GT1 twin turbo had a bunch of plastic shielding that must be removed and doesn't help my shoulder and the filter isn't a typical cartridge and I don't like it. I did it once and did it correctly but I'd rather the dealership do it.

Our 2023 CT4V Blackwing has issues well documented on this forum and I'm not buying a hydraulic lift.

Well, I was under the impression that the GM card gave me "points" that can be used for parts, service and go toward a car purchase. Just got back from an oil change on the BW. Management said I cannot use points for service and that thay had paid for the last oil change when I thought I had used "points".

Talked to GM Corporate Customer Service and they said I am correct, the dealership is wrong!! Love it when I win. Don

What does that mean? Don
You don't have to end all your posts with "Don".

We can see your username, you're not sending a professional email.

If the dealership will not accept for service, not sure how you won? You didn’t mention if you had to pay for this last oil change. GM doesn’t own the dealership and they can choose to accept points or not. Not every dealership accepts points for buying accessories as well.

News flash: dealer lies to customer. Film at eleven.

I am amazed that people (well, one people ;) ) are giving the OP crap for signing his posts instead of remaining anonymous.

;shrug

If the dealership will not accept for service, not sure how you won? You didn’t mention if you had to pay for this last oil change. GM doesn’t own the dealership and they can choose to accept points or not. Not every dealership accepts points for buying accessories as well.
I paid for the oil change Wed because the manager said the dealership paid for the last one because of the questions involved.

The manager referenced in the sentence above, indicated he'd accept points but currently he wasn't able to do so. GM Corporate has asked me to setup a meeting with him, me and the corporate woman on a phonecon.

My bet is that I'll walk away with the ability to use my rewards which are above $3K. More than enough to pay for a new set of tires when that becomes necessary. In the interim, I'll let it pay for oil changes. Gourmet cookes baked by an employee are enjoyed in the waiting room.

News flash: dealer lies to customer. Film at eleven.

I am amazed that people (well, one people ;) ) are giving the OP crap for signing his posts instead of remaining anonymous.

;shrug
You weren't there, you have no basis for your remarks. We'll see how it plays out.

You don't have to end all your posts with "Don".

We can see your username, you're not sending a professional email.
That is an obnoxious pile of bullcrap. Shove your miserable Canuk ass. Why don't you focus your efforts on getting rid of your weenie of a Prime Minister, a lame clown in a business suit. Don

That is an obnoxious pile of bullcrap. Shove your miserable Canuk ass. Why don't you focus your efforts on getting rid of your weenie of a Prime Minister, a lame clown in a business suit. Don
Stop being weird, Don. Call your kids and tell them you are sorry for being so embarrassing lately.

I can use my GM points at my dealer for service or accessories. I used points to buy an ice chest that is built like a tank. If I had to pay cash, it would have been $400. My issue was that it took over 3 months for the ice chest to arrive at the dealership. The service manager had told me that it arrived and they couldn't find it anywhere and had to re-order it. The manager told me that he believed one of the techs took it and is using it on his boat !

Teddy Heating Up GIF by Bob's Burgers

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back