Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Fuse block by drivers door

The_Ghost

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing
Does anyone know if there are any "ignition on" fuses in the block by the drivers door in the side of the dash before I go pulling it all apart? There isn't anything in the trunk fuse block that's only hot when the ignition is on so hoping there might be one in the driver's fuse block.

There is on the 5BW. But my radar detector and laser jammer wiring were done at a shop.

Yes there are several. You need to get a continuity pen (less than $10 from Amazon) and test several and you will find both hot and accessory switched. Do be careful as several of the accessory on fuses don't turn off when you turn the car off as they will stay hot for some hours which may cause problems with your dash cam going into park mode.

There are, however, in mine, it seems that the voltage likes to cut out from the 12v sockets when any of the doors open even when the engine is running. Not sure if any of the other fuse blocks do that same thing.

Last edited:
The fuse that powers the center stack, nav and radio does cut out when the door opens. Keep testing and you will find both an acc and a 12v.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom