Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Delivered with no "front bezels" / Lowest part of the front lip spoiler

PWing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Hi there,

First time poster, hoping to get something sorted by the collective knowledge here (without finding it through searching through this forum).

Basically, I purchased the CT4 BW in December from the dealership, as it had a the wheel/body combo I wanted, but was located > 400 miles from my house. At first they wouldn't sell it as "the front lip spoiler was damaged and they were waiting on a replacement". Granted, there are the exposed brackets for the parts in question, but let me continue.

I told then I'd buy it anyway, and when it's delivered, just ship to me and I'll get it installed locally. There was even damage to the rear trunk which needed to be fixed/painted, which they honored and have already paid for.

After several months, they went from "waiting for the part to arrive" ... to "it wasn't part of the original build". I keep sending emails and messages, not getting anywhere. I even called Cadillac directly, and they were basically no help ... "Take it up with BBB" and closed the case.

After going in to get my first service at the local dealer, I spoke to the gentleman in parts and he pointed me to the actual missing parts: Part #s 8486877 and 84868678, Front Bezels for the grill which are factory installed.

At this point, seeing how cheap these two parts are, is it even worth all this time and heartache? (looks like they're ~$90 for both) 2020-2023 Cadillac CT4 F Bezel 84868678 | Shea Chevrolet Parts

Input is appreciated!

I think a picture of your car is warranted. The parts you have listed are not applicable to the BW. Also, your profile says you own a 2008 4BW, which doesn't exist.

Thanks for the heads up, updated the profile!

I'm attaching the pics, (amature-ishly) circled in red.

Attachments

• IMG_8034.jpeg
    IMG_8034.jpeg
    880.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_8035.jpeg
    IMG_8035.jpeg
    913.4 KB · Views: 176
RE: CF :: Totally, I like CF but soooo expensive.

Thanks again for finding the right part, it's amazing (and scary) that anyone from cadillac (incl. the parts at two different dealerships) is unable to identify it correctly.

In any case, much appreciated.

LF4472 is right. This is what the parts look like (take-offs from my car I upgraded to CF)

Attachments

• PXL_20240605_193523778.jpg
    PXL_20240605_193523778.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 77
  • PXL_20240605_193557923.jpg
    PXL_20240605_193557923.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 75
  • PXL_20240605_193613995.jpg
    PXL_20240605_193613995.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 76
I considered that, but decided to keep all my original parts in case I need them someday, like if the carbon splitter gets damaged and they aren't available anymore.

3 month update :: TL;DR - Persistence pays off, parts delivered, to be installed in next week

Thanks again to the folks on here for providing the part numbers, Cadillac Customer Care stayed on point and hounded the dealership to order the parts AND ship them directly to me. I was in disbelief when they arrived, but they did. They also found a local dealership to do the install, and the local service guy has committed to get it done.

I literally felt like I was in purgatory, but not anymore... thanks again LF4472 and Dirkbg for ID'ing the parts!

3 month update :: TL;DR - Persistence pays off, parts delivered, to be installed in next week

Thanks again to the folks on here for providing the part numbers, Cadillac Customer Care stayed on point and hounded the dealership to order the parts AND ship them directly to me. I was in disbelief when they arrived, but they did. They also found a local dealership to do the install, and the local service guy has committed to get it done.

I literally felt like I was in purgatory, but not anymore... thanks again LF4472 and Dirkbg for ID'ing the parts!
@PWing - Did these two fascia parts come already in glossy black finish or did you have paint them?
I need to order one and would like to know beforehand.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom