Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cooled seats

FARMER

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
ct5v blackwing 2023
My 2023 CT5-V has cooled seats but I don’t think very much airflow goes through I know it’s not A C air, but compared to my GM pickup my pickup has ALOT more airflow.is there a way to get more airflow?

My 2023 CT5-V has cooled seats but I don’t think very much airflow goes through I know it’s not A C air, but compared to my GM pickup my pickup has ALOT more airflow.is there a way to get more airflow?
As I’m currently waiting for my 5BW to arrive, I’ll add that my 2017 Corvette has the same issue. The best solution is to ensure that the direction of the blowing air from the AC includes the downward position. Hope that helps.

My thought also, my 22 Silverado seats will freeze my butt cheeks but the BW just provides enough to keep me comfortable. My 16 V didn't have a cool seat option so the BW is better than nothing at all.

Mike

Yeah, the 4BW seats are better than the non-cooled seats my M2 Comp had, but they're feeble compared to my Ford and Mazda vehicles.

My 5BW cooled seats work very well. Better than my Escalade and as good as my Sierra.

If you want seat ventilation to work properly then sell the BW and get a 911. My 911 works better than any MB, BMW or BW.

I've been wondering the same, but guess it's just a common thing that these don't work that well.
Oh well, still FAR more comfortable than dailying the miata!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom