Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CEL P0011 After Oil Change

1BadTundra

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BlackWing
Hey all, I changed the oil in the car, 3rd change in 15,000 miles. Always done it myself. I get the CEL and a "Reduced Acceleration" message on the screen. Always 7qts Mobil 1 5w30 Dexos1. This is the first time I've seen this message? Any ideas before I take it to the stealer for help?

Try clearing it and see if it comes back?

Last edited:
I cleared it, came back. Called Cadillac, they told me not to drive it. This was Saturday, They did however get me an appointment for Tuesday. But it was ok to drive 105 minutes to the dealership.... Not before they warned that they may not cover this since I performed my own service, then lecturing me about why it's best to leave the service for these type cars to the pros. Fukin hate Cadillac service.

Hey all, I changed the oil in the car, 3rd change in 15,000 miles. Always done it myself. I get the CEL and a "Reduced Acceleration" message on the screen. Always 7qts Mobil 1 5w30 Dexos1. This is the first time I've seen this message? Any ideas before I take it to the stealer for help?
What filter did you use? Almost certain it's failed. I had two Honda OEM filters in a row be bad.

I cleared it, came back. Called Cadillac, they told me not to drive it. This was Saturday, They did however get me an appointment for Tuesday. But it was ok to drive 105 minutes to the dealership.... Not before they warned that they may not cover this since I performed my own service, then lecturing me about why it's best to leave the service for these type cars to the pros. Fukin hate Cadillac service.
I’d ask to see the resume of the “pro” that will be doing the oil change.

Did you get them from eBay? I just had a customer go through this with his supplied "OEM" filters..

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom