Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anyone Following Crest Performance for 4BW Exhaust?

My kit is 100% complete and will be shipped this afternoon. Huge thanks to CPD for pulling this off, and beating the big names to it.

Excited Jump GIF by MOODMAN

How was the install?

I did 95% of the install on Thursday using a 2 post lift in 2 hours. Install was struggle free until that last v band. Finally got it in solo, but wasn’t happy with the fitment and had a small leak at the driver DP slip joint. So, this morning I had a very trusted exhaust guy drop the system and help me out from scratch. Three hours of tweaking, one small adjustment, and we finally had it within tolerance. Tips are a tad close to the bumper but so what who cares. Sound is incredible and was worth the struggle

I did 95% of the install on Thursday using a 2 post lift in 2 hours. Install was struggle free until that last v band. Finally got it in solo, but wasn’t happy with the fitment and had a small leak at the driver DP slip joint. So, this morning I had a very trusted exhaust guy drop the system and help me out from scratch. Three hours of tweaking, one small adjustment, and we finally had it within tolerance. Tips are a tad close to the bumper but so what who cares. Sound is incredible and was worth the struggle
I'm waiting for UPS to deliver my unit. The number of connections had me concerned for similar issues as you described. I have a lift at home as well so I may give it a solo try. Any additional pics of the rear fitment or sound clips would be appreciated.
Thanks

I'm waiting for UPS to deliver my unit. The number of connections had me concerned for similar issues as you described. I have a lift at home as well so I may give it a solo try. Any additional pics of the rear fitment or sound clips would be appreciated.
Thanks

I’ll take some more photos and a clip from the cabin

If you are gonna do this solo on a lift, a pole jack will make install much easier along the mid section (I also had two friends help with lifting/holding the rear assembly into place while I bolted the hangers in on each side)

I did need a professional’s help with the last v band. He also helped a bunch with the slip joint fitment and tips. They are close to the diffuser but I can live with it. Next mission is wrapping those cooling lines

I’ll take some more photos and a clip from the cabin

If you are gonna do this solo on a lift, a pole jack will make install much easier along the mid section (I also had two friends help with lifting/holding the rear assembly into place while I bolted the hangers in on each side)

I did need a professional’s help with the last v band. He also helped a bunch with the slip joint fitment and tips. They are close to the diffuser but I can live with it. Next mission is wrapping those cooling lines
After the oem exhaust is removed you should be able to bolt on the cross member and additional belly pans back in place . Then you should be able to feed the new x pipe / slip assembly over the top of the cross member support bracket. We used a 1/2 spacer on top of the cross member to set the exhaust on to space it off and to help with v band alignment. Hope this helps 🤙🏻.

Attachments

• Facebook_creation_7239647386958946079.jpeg
    Facebook_creation_7239647386958946079.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 21

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!