Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Any pics or videos of Deep Space Metallic on a real car?

5VBW Nick

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5-V Blackwing
I've seen a lot of simulated images, but no real definitive pictures of it in person yet. Anyone have something that they can share? I'm thinking it might look pretty cool on a 5V Blackwing with black wheels and black trim.

These are the two photos I took.
1000021037.jpg
1000021036.jpg

Hard to get a good feel for it from those pics just due to the sunlight, but what did you think of it in person?

It's a dark gray. I am not sure why, but I expected it to have some other color undertones, but it's pretty much just gray. Good amount of metallic flake to it. Would probably look pretty good with black wheels and trim if you're going for something subtle. Personally, I like argent a bit better, but if you want to be closer to black, this is a solid choice. I was there primarily to look at the typhoon next to it so didn't spend a ton of time on it.

Exactly. So did I. It had zero blue from what I could tell in the bright sun. Maybe it looks different in the evening or cloudy weather. Not sure why I would think that given space isn't blue...
Put it under fluorescent lights. My Shadow looks more blue than gray in that lighting. Also looks more blue near sunrise or sunset.

I think that would look fantastic with black trim and the Tech Bronze wheels of the Blackwing.

Wish Cadillac would get their configurator update with better imaging and some photos of the cars actually painted in these colors.

To me, DSM seems to have the look of BDT, but in a dark, steely blue hue.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom