Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Who Wants the First Corsa CT5-V Blackwing Exhaust System?

Just indicating my interest in a valved aftermath exhaust system for the 4 that would make the car sound more accentuated. Also interested in some burnt titanium tip options. Thanks

Any update on this? Specifically for the 4.
Corsa is working on the CT5-V Blackwing exhaust system this week. If it sells well, they'll consider expanding into other Cadillacs.

Will it be valved? I’d like to retain quiet and loud settings.
Yes, this was one of the delays early on, and has since been resolved.

Just indicating my interest in a valved aftermath exhaust system for the 4 that would make the car sound more accentuated. Also interested in some burnt titanium tip options. Thanks

AWE has a page collecting interest on the 4BW as well

I hope it will work with the Carbon Fiber rear valance diffuser from the CF2 option and have similar tips to OEM.

Just signed up for it! Definitely interested in some titanium exhausts as well

Corsa is working on the CT5-V Blackwing exhaust system this week. If it sells well, they'll consider expanding into other Cadillacs.
Don’t see how it won’t sell well.. It’ll be the only aftermarket exhaust out there for the 5-V Blackwing.

Sounds great. I assume there is a dyno graph of the before and after? Wouldn't mind seeing that too.

I can not wait for this. @bl4ck_wng you mind if I make a seperate post for this? I want as much engagement for the 4 AWE exhaust as possible for this exhuast and some might not see it in a 5 thread.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back