Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Eagle has landed

Lpe385

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
CT5 BLK WING
The Goat Rodeo is over 1 1/2 years later, 2 different TPW’s, 4 different shipping dates she’s finally here. Well worth the wait.

Time to row some gears

Attachments

• 7B9F2445-38AE-4B64-81CC-1EE2E763F3DF.jpeg
    7B9F2445-38AE-4B64-81CC-1EE2E763F3DF.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 262
Last edited:
That's a sick color! now go run the miles up on it so you can really enjoy it,

The Goat Rodeo is over 1 1/2 years later, 2 different TPW’s, 4 different shipping dates she’s finally here. Well worth the wait.
Congratulations!

Gorgeous color.

Every time i see the painted brake calipers, i get upset that I didnt go for it - I was too worried the blues wouldnt match. Now i know they do.

Looks great. If I had to do it all over again, I might have ordered that color!

Thanks guys I’m in love, really missed my 17 SS sedan with a 6 speed and this car is so much more for obvious reasons.

Had a Shadow Grey on order but got pushed to a 23, really happy with this new color.

Looks awesome! Congratulations and have fun!

Time to row some gears
Congrats!!! .... that color combo though!!!!. 🔥🔥🔥

I was surprised my red calipers are so close to my red paint. Very happy.

CONGRATS!

Thanks guys I’m in love, really missed my 17 SS sedan with a 6 speed and this car is so much more for obvious reasons.

Had a Shadow Grey on order but got pushed to a 23, really happy with this new color.
I too had a 2017 SS with 6 speed. This car has a lot of the same "feel" but everything is turned up from about an 8 to an 11 in every regard. Although, I think the SS delivery was faster even though it came from freaking Australia!!!

I too had a 2017 SS with 6 speed. This car has a lot of the same "feel" but everything is turned up from about an 8 to an 11 in every regard. Although, I think the SS delivery was faster even though it came from freaking Australia!!!
Well said, mine came in when they had 20% off and my GSM said if you don’t take it I’m gonna dealer trade it…. Needless to say I bought it and loved it for 18,000 miles.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back