Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Dealers That Are Not Charging Above MSRP

Novi Michigan,
I'm in Vegas flew to Detroit 20 min later at Novi cadillac ,shipped for 1200 to Vegas. This is a real honest great dealership.
Vegas 15 then 10 k over and wait on list while they sell inventory to high bidder .I waited 2 years and never received a blackwing in Vegas.

Novi Michigan,
I'm in Vegas flew to Detroit 20 min later at Novi cadillac ,shipped for 1200 to Vegas. This is a real honest great dealership.
Vegas 15 then 10 k over and wait on list while they sell inventory to high bidder .I waited 2 years and never received a blackwing in Vegas.
I bought my BW from Novi. No games, just sticker price.

I pulled the trigger today and put a deposit on an in-transit CT5 BW 6 spd coming into the dealer. $3500 below MSRP. Had all the specs I wanted except for carbon fiber 1 and carbon fiber 2. I guess I’ll start looking aftermarket. However, I may like the look of the BW without the wing and splitter.

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger today and put a deposit on an in-transit CT5 BW coming into the dealer. $3500 below MSRP. Had all the specs I wanted except for carbon fiber 1 and carbon fiber 2. I guess I’ll start looking aftermarket. However, I may like the look of the BW without the wing and splitter.
Was that for an MTX or ATX? (curious if they're discounting both)

Was offered $73,700 for a 6MT Road Atlanta IMSA edition at Heritage Cadillac in Lombard, IL, and then the $3k rebate and financing if you finance with GM, for a price right above $70k. Would have taken it but we determined we didn't want a sunroof, so I'm flying out to Sewell in Dallas on Saturday to pick up my 2024 Coastal Blue 6MT with Carbon 1 and Carbon 2, and most of the goodies except the sunroof for only $1300 more. Crazy excited to pick it up!

I pulled the trigger today and put a deposit on an in-transit CT5 BW 6 spd coming into the dealer. $3500 below MSRP. Had all the specs I wanted except for carbon fiber 1 and carbon fiber 2. I guess I’ll start looking aftermarket. However, I may like the look of the BW without the wing and splitter.

That is an awesome price, congrats!

I wrote:
I bought my BW from Novi. No games, just sticker price.
Who are you going to use for shipping?

Well, this was last September that I bought it, so it's past tense. The dealer insisted that they select the shipper, I presume for liability reasons (although the car is sold at that point and really not their problem). It took a while, as it always does, but it worked out fine.

Had I known that it was going to take that long, and that the car is so comfortable, I would have just flown up and driven it back.

Was offered $73,700 for a 6MT Road Atlanta IMSA edition at Heritage Cadillac in Lombard, IL, and then the $3k rebate and financing if you finance with GM, for a price right above $70k. Would have taken it but we determined we didn't want a sunroof, so I'm flying out to Sewell in Dallas on Saturday to pick up my 2024 Coastal Blue 6MT with Carbon 1 and Carbon 2, and most of the goodies except the sunroof for only $1300 more. Crazy excited to pick it up!

So, you paid more for less options? LOL, just kidding, that sounds awesome, congratulations!

So, you paid more for less options? LOL, just kidding, that sounds awesome, congratulations!
Haha yeah trust me, if the Road Atlanta track edition didn't have a sunroof, we would have left with that. It didn't have HUD though, which I didn't know I wanted, until two weekends ago I drove a Wagoneer (brother-in-law's car) with it and loved it, and pretty happy the car we bought has it.

I've been looking at an M3 (on the waitlist). Just stopped by the Cadillac dealership to test drive a CT4 BW. They have 3 special edition (arrival), but can get exactly what I built moved from another dealership. Can you negotiate and get any off MSRP?

I think they still offer $3K for financing and most dealers have deep discounts for the special editions.
Orders still have the financing discount but little else for the 24s.

I've been looking at an M3 (on the waitlist). Just stopped by the Cadillac dealership to test drive a CT4 BW. They have 3 special edition (arrival), but can get exactly what I built moved from another dealership. Can you negotiate and get any off MSRP?
Dude, check the previous page for the Dallas Blackwing sales rep's msg. $10k off on special edition manual CT4 V BWs.

I prefer to get a non-special edition. Curious if anyone has gotten more than the $3k.
Aaah. In that case, shop around but dealerships with the most allocation should be the starting point. If you are ok with it, there are still some '23 manuals (mostly special but different from the '24s).

Doubt it for an ordered 24/25 but if they have a 23 sitting on the lot; they might be motivated. The issue is that the only 23s remaining are all special editions.

I'm picking up a 2024 non-special edition tomorrow and got way more off before the $3k rebate and special financing.
how much sticker and how much did you pay? i just got mine delivered and had it ceramic coated
1715187322558.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners