Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Coming from 6th Gen Camaro ZL1 to 2023 CT5-V Blackwing

hawk02

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5-V Blackwing
Hello Everyone,

Today I traded my M6 2017 Camaro ZL1 for a 2023 CT5-V Blackwing M6.

The M6 Blackwing is the ONLY car I would trade my Camaro for.

Looking forward to being a member of the forum and learning all there is to learn about the latest generation of Blackwing.

Attachments

• IMG_0871.jpeg
    IMG_0871.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 44
Welcome and congratulations. It’s a nice car. Over enthusiastic application of power will try to make the back tires become the front tires. Tread carefully.

The Cadillac is a little more practical car. Also I wanted the added features of the Cadillac such as wireless charging, wireless Apple Car Play, 360 camera view. The 18 more HP didn’t hurt either.

I only test drove the Cadillac. I pick the car up today. The ride was a significant improvement over the Camaro. Power seems about identical to the ZL1. I like that I didn’t feel like I was driving in a bunker in the Cadillac.

Only 18 more HP? Wow. I think (and hope) that you will be pleasantly surprised with how livable the Cadillac is, congrats on your impending purchase and kudos for selecting the correct number of pedals. :)

Welcome and congratulations.

I'm in Pataskala..........maybe we'll run into each other at a local car show this summer. Cars & Coffee is May 18th at Esoteric Fine Detailing in New Albany. I'm planning on being there.

Congrats on the new car! The only thing I wish the CT4V BW had was the 360 view for parking. I'm so scared I'm going to curb that front splitter sometime.

Welcome and congratulations.

I'm in Pataskala..........maybe we'll run into each other at a local car show this summer. Cars & Coffee is May 18th at Esoteric Fine Detailing in New Albany. I'm planning on being there.
Thanks!

I haven't decided what I'm going to do next Saturday. Lots of Central Ohio car events on the schedule.

I own and operate the website carshowtalk.com so I'm up on most if not all the car shows, cruise-ins, and meet-ups in the area.

I own and operate the website carshowtalk.com so I'm up on most if not all the car shows, cruise-ins, and meet-ups in the area.
Was just on your site last night. Fast becoming my favorite site for finding shows. Just today, I went to the "Chosen Few Spring Fling" that I found on your website.

20240511_144555.jpg

20240511_144038.jpg

20240511_143954.jpg

Congratulations on your trade. I think you’ll love it. No turning back for me.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back