Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Help! Car Cover for CT4-V Blackwing WITH Carbon Fiber 1 Package?

Need help topic

CT4-V Sebring

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
The Carbon Fiber 1 Package adds longer front and rear spoilers.

Does anyone have firsthand experience with a car cover that fits a car equipped as such?

I bought Covercraft Part Number C18483D4, which the Covercraft website indicated should fit the CT4-V Blackwing, and I assumed from their "Verify Fitment" page that the cover would fit a Blackwing with these factory front and rear Carbon Fiber extensions. It does not, as evidenced by these photos. The cover will not wrap around the front chin spoiler at all, and has to stretch very tight over the rear wing! It will probably eventually tear there, and put high contact pressure at the sharp edge of the Carbon Fiber wing.

After contacting Covercraft, they are indicating a C18660D4 Part Number is a better fit. Has anyone used THAT particular cover?

And another question to the group: I bought this Covercraft cover in December 2023. The Blackwing was mostly in winter storage until now. I only recently unboxed it, and found it does not fit. Well, I passed Covercraft's "30 day return policy". What do you think is a fair refund that I should receive:

1. No refund at all. I should have unboxed it within 30 days after receiving it. In other words, "you snooze, you lose".
  2. A partial refund (like 25%, 50%, etc.). Please suggest a %.
  3. Full refund. This was somewhat false advertising by Covercraft, to make it seem like the cover fits but does not. And they should waive their 30 day policy, in this situation.
It may or may not matter that I have purchased $ 2,400 of "stuff" from Covercraft in the last decade.

Attachments

• cover front.jpg
    cover front.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 18
  • cover tail.jpg
    cover tail.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 13
  • cover lifted front.jpg
    cover lifted front.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 12
  • Covercraft.png
    Covercraft.png