Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Who needs coffee?

dribs15

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V BW
So, I love the warm/ hot weather... for so many reasons beyond the stickiness of my tires.

... but i gotta tell you when the weather starts to change here in the northeast and you get up early on the first day of Fall that has a touch of chill in the air,... and then you start your 5bw and realize that it is IMPOSSIBLE to NOT have the biggest shit-eating grin on your face listening to those burbles & crackles as your LT4 wakes up from its nap! (It is without a doubt my favorite thing about colder weather!)

... and you just want to share it with like-minded enthusiasts... who I bet are smiling right now as they think of this!

(I've been trying to find the time to post this since 7am... when I first started grinning after hitting the remote start from inside my kitchen and immediately heard that familiar roar)

Happy weekend everybody!

So, I love the warm/ hot weather... for so many reasons beyond the stickiness of my tires.

... but i gotta tell you when the weather starts to change here in the northeast and you get up early on the first day of Fall that has a touch of chill in the air,... and then you start your 5bw and realize that it is IMPOSSIBLE to NOT have the biggest shit-eating grin on your face listening to those burbles & crackles as your LT4 wakes up from its nap! (It is without a doubt my favorite thing about colder weather!)

... and you just want to share it with like-minded enthusiasts... who I bet are smiling right now as they think of this!

(I've been trying to find the time to post this since 7am... when I first started grinning after hitting the remote start from inside my kitchen and immediately heard that familiar roar)

Happy weekend everybody!
Superchargers love that cool air!

I haven't driven my 5BW in a week. Here on Long Island, the temps are in the mid 40's in the mornings, now. On Sunday, I have a car show out in Montauk and will have a 140 mile round trip drive. The weather is calling for sunshine and chilly temps. Probably the last show of the season before I put her into hibernation until April.

In another month I'll put my my winters on and keep smiling... just passed 30k last week
Resized_20221117_103133_1711580621932.jpeg
Resized_20221117_103120_1711580622732.jpeg
20240329_135409.jpg
20240329_135423.jpg

Unfortunately a square set up so can't use for my Summers... and when I looked prior they were sold out (I think they had the fronts, but rears were sold out)...I have to look again because they look ever better in person! (they may be my second favorite thing about the colder weather🤣)

I love the look of those wheels and tires and thought I should look into getting a set of winters. Then , I remembered.....I put my ride away from November to April every year ! Just saved myself some money.

I love the look of those wheels and tires and thought I should look into getting a set of winters. Then , I remembered.....I put my ride away from November to April every year ! Just saved myself some money.
Thank you! Lest you forget that you don't need to look into getting a set of winters, because I remembered... you already have an extra set of wheels and tires... they're just attached to another car that's your ride from November to April every year! Looks like I... Just saved myself some money.😉

My winter rides are a 22' AWD Telluride and a 17" Jeep Grand Cherokee. We haven't had any real snowfall for a few years here on LI and global warming has been very good to us. My electric and natural gas bills have been dropping due to warmer temps.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom