Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Tour mode

The car defaults to Tour Mode when it is restarted according to the owners manual. Once in Tour Mode how do you set it up for maximum exhaust sound?

I'm new to this, playing with the settings in my car, but....

I'd look to set up "My Mode" as you see fit. Interesting quirk (let's just call it that), I recall that you set some things up in the center dash screen but I seem to recall that setting up the gauge display associated with My Mode needs to be done from the gauge menus and steering wheel buttons--took me a minute to figure that out.

I swear my car starts up in MyMode when I shut it down that way. One way to tell is configure the instrument cluster (you can add up to 4 tiles) in MyMode. When my car starts it has the correct tiles up for MyMode. Only had the car for a little over 1 week so I might be fooling myself.

yes if you shut off in my mode it will start up in my mode...but if you switch to another mode ...say V mode then it will go back to tour mode again on start up or if you switch modes again.

My car will start up in My Mode if that’s how it was shut down. I did figure out how to increase exhaust in My Mode but still drawing a blank at changing Tour Mode.
You can't; it's fixed.
You have 2 custom modes:
Basic - My Mode, persists ignition cycles
Advanced - V Mode, must be selected each time

Everything else is fixed, bar rev match and ptm

My car will start up in My Mode if that’s how it was shut down. I did figure out how to increase exhaust in My Mode but still drawing a blank at changing Tour Mode.
Is there not a setting in the main display screen to keep the exhaust at one level at all times?
There is a way to keep rev match on at startup?
nope, have to press the button every time. Bit of a drag but eventually it'll become routine. Wish it was the paddles like the camaro so it would be an easier reach lol

You are able to adjust certain settings for Tour mode. Here is what I have set up for it.

20220724_123617.jpg

Tour mode will show you on the screen how it is configured, but you cannot change it. You can only alter Mymode and Vmode, like was previously said.

I stand corrected. I adjusted the settings for the modes when I got my car in September of last year but had not adjusted them since. I thought Tour mode, My mode and V mode were all editable. Tour is not. Apologies for the misinformation.

I stand corrected. I adjusted the settings for the modes when I got my car in September of last year but had not adjusted them since. I thought Tour mode, My mode and V mode were all editable. Tour is not. Apologies for the misinformation.
We had ours cars for awhile and are allowed to forget the little things!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom