Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V This is where my BlackWing wound up

Cadillac CT4-V model

Jameson's Viggen

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 V BlackWing
This place has a crazy inventory.

If you're interested and have any questions about the car I can answer them here.

here's mine: 2025 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Base - Coventry Motorcar
not sure why anyone would pay 70k for a used one when thats more than most msrps
That's not too far off of what I am looking for. Why did you sell it?
I will watch it and see if it sits long enough to lower the price. Too close to MSRP as priced. Its isn't a 5BW, to price it so aggresively. One can just buy a new one with only the options you want at MSRP and get a track school as a bonus.

Last edited:
Not quite. There is no carbon package on that one and the MSRP is only 75K. Asking 70K for it is a bit much.
I must've been thinking of another car. He said they grab BlackWings from all over the country.

For those who didn't see, they have mine listed for $55, 999.

If only it had upgraded seats....I need to tap onto these guys supply chain. No idea why dealers wholesale relatively desirable cars to them without even advertising them. Someone is getting a kickback.

Not quite. There is no carbon package on that one and the MSRP is only 75K. Asking 70K for it is a bit much.
especially in second hand market where options go for pennies on the dollar. thats why i took the 65k they offered on trade and didnt look back

nope. it was a higher msrp but $0 CF on my car
I was talking about the Chicago '24 at the dealer. I could have sworn it had carbon.

especially in second hand market where options go for pennies on the dollar. thats why i took the 65k they offered on trade and didnt look back
Chicago Motor Cars bought YOUR car too? Haha. I got $52k for mine with a $62k MSRP. That's 17% depreciation which is far better than the high option cars.

here's mine: 2025 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing Base - Coventry Motorcar

That's not too far off of what I am looking for. Why did you sell it?
I will watch it and see if it sits long enough to lower the price. Too close to MSRP as priced. Its isn't a 5BW, to price it so aggresively. One can just buy a new one with only the options you want at MSRP and get a track school as a bonus.
nothing wrong with it at all. just didnt enjoy the lf4 as a daily and should have gotten a 5bw from start.
agree 70k doesnt make sense second hand when you can get a new one less than that if you dont care for all the options my car had. it is a '25 my which in june when i bought it was kinda cool and unique

Chicago Motor Cars bought YOUR car too? Haha. I got $52k for mine with a $62k MSRP. That's 17% depreciation which is far better than the high option cars.
It is solid advice to consider for everyone not sure they are keeping the car. If you want to sell it so soon, skip high cost options.

If, on the other hand, the car is a grail and the one that will keep your mind from wondering, spec that bitch out!!

Didn't know you sold! Was it the rusty exhaust tips? 🤣 Seriously though, is there another one in your future?
Lol

No

I bought two cars since I ordered the BlackWing. One took over it's daily duties. It was sitting and depreciating and was my only car payment.

I've dreamed of building a 3500-5k sq ft building for my hobbies and have a model car museum. An acre across the street popped up for sale which was my motivation.

This place has a crazy inventory.

If you're interested and have any questions about the car I can answer them here.

I have an order for a 2025 that hasn't been accepted yet and I love this orange; wish they still offered it. I'd love to hear your input on it. Being a car in a salted road area I'm curious about rust/corrosion. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to speak publicly about it.

Also where did you get the front and back black Caddy emblems, I like those. If I keep my new order I would like to do those.
And are the carbon side mirror caps from Savage Cadillac?

I have an order for a 2025 that hasn't been accepted yet and I love this orange; wish they still offered it. I'd love to hear your input on it. Being a car in a salted road area I'm curious about rust/corrosion. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to speak publicly about it.

Also where did you get the front and back black Caddy emblems, I like those. If I keep my new order I would like to do those.
And are the carbon side mirror caps from Savage Cadillac?
No rust issues except the internals of the exhaust piping which I was told to eat shit as a warranty replacement. It was just surface rust, but what would it look like 60k miles from now.

Badges were from Savage. Mirrors were from eBay, likely the same that Savage sells but I paid less.

In my opinion Blaze Orange is THE color. I have not liked a color better during all years of production. If I did my order all over again, I don't think I'd change a thing. I love the LOOK of the upgraded seats, never questioned the all day comfort of the base seats though. I also lost much less in depreciation than higher MSRP'd cars so it's not like I would have gotten the upgraded seats money back.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom