Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

street alignment specs

conipc

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
Can't seem to find the comprehensive specs for stock street settings. Need to have them to be sure shop has Blackwing specs...

Can't seem to find the comprehensive specs for stock street settings. Need to have them to be sure shop has Blackwing specs...

I can't help but wonder, if you don't trust the shop to have the right specs, why would you trust them to do an alignment - or anything else?

It's common enough, and been out long enough, that they certainly should have the info.

Trust but verify. No harm in that.

Last edited:
Well, MrBF, I do trust them. And cut the cards. And have found even the most trustworthy shops and people don't have all the information all the time. Particularly if the BW specs are different than regular CTs

I think the track alignment specs in the manual give you the full range of adjustability? Should be able to pick what you want for the street from that (I don't think there' are published factory numbers and owners have reported numbers all over the place after their cars came off of transporters in the past.)

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom