Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Curriculum

Scaroline

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4-V Blackwing
I’ve booked the 2 day driving experience at spring mountain in a CT5 BW. Do they teach you how to heel and toe and do they have a section on drifitng?

yes, but you only get 2 sets of rear tires for free. if you wish to drift more, they have a representative from Ling Long tires on site where you can purchase additional pairs. skip the track insurance and putt that money towards additional tires instead.

On the east loop at least you only shift into 4th gear twice so only two downshifts, just use rev match.

You dont drift but can get it a little sideways briefly on the wet surface demo. Its like 3 minutes of driving and you dont go over 25mph.

I did the advanced Corvette school there (a long time ago) and they did then teach H&T. I was tempted to trade-in the Caddy school against the advanced school (that's what I did the first time) tuition, but since the Corvettes are all slushboxes now, I decided not to bother.

I H&T all of the time, and to me the satisfaction of doing it right and so smoothly that no one notices far outweighs the experience of pulling a little flappy paddle.

BMW does an similar thing to SM at their SC and CA tracks, you get to drive a variety of cars (typically an M2/3/4/5 and perhaps a 440i) in various scenarios, including a skid pad and a flooded track where you do a figure 8 "rat race". Great fun tearing up their cars.

At the end of the day, the instructors take the students out for a few hot laps on the dry track in an M5, drifting it the entire time.

Did new dates get posted?
The new dates were posted a couple days ago.
  • November: 6-7, 20-21
  • December: 16-17
  • January: 17-18, 27-28
  • February: 10-11, 26-27
  • March: 3-4
  • April: 4-5, 28-29

those cool winter dates sound like a great idea!

My 21 year old son and I will be there in 5 manuals January 27-28 🍻

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back