Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale Sold-PS4S Michelin Pilot Sport 4S TPS tires OEM from 2024 CT5 BW (front & rear) $900/obo

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

hatchetman

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 CT5-V Blackwing
For sale is my set of OEM tires. These were swapped with less than 1,000 miles on the odometer (during the break in period so gentle driving) for a set of all seasons so I could enjoy the car in cooler temperatures too. The tires are stored in my garage, in excellent condition, inside foam is in good shape, more than 6mm (~8/32nd) tread on all four. The fronts (275/35 ZR19) are date code 0623 and the rears (305/30 ZR19) are date code 0823. Respectful offers will be considered. Tires are located in northern Virginia zip code 20115. Tire rack new price is $1,700.

IMG_0632.jpg
IMG_0638.jpg
IMG_0639.jpg
IMG_0637.jpg
IMG_0641.jpg
IMG_0642.jpg
IMG_0636.jpg
IMG_0635.jpg
IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0633.jpg

Thank you, I appreciate the interest. I sent you a DM.

Damn if I was driving my truck instead of the 5BW into NoVA next week I'd be all about this. Cheers!

If you and poor-sha don't connect I would be interested. Not in NoVa but im in Va Beach.

If you and poor-sha don't connect I would be interested. Not in NoVa but im in Va Beach.
Dang the 757 bringing the heat lately! I saw a CT5 of some sorts in my rearview today while I was in the Raptor and I couldn't tell from so far of it was another Blackwing or not. Still haven't seen another in the mountains of East Tennessee!

Thank you for the deal. It was good meeting you on such a beautiful day and a great ride in the BW.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom