Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New to the 5BW world

williswho94

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
Hello everyone. Just got my 2024 5BW about 2 weeks ago. First one and we love it. Drove 4 hours to Charleston with the family to get it. Was an amazing drive back. Had a lot of fun. Look forward to learning a lot from this forum and hopefully one day I can contribute. I'm already drooling over the Kong ported SC with the Kooks Exhaust system.

Attachments

• 5BW 1.jpg
    5BW 1.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 5BW 2.jpg
    5BW 2.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 5BW 3.jpg
    5BW 3.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 5BW 4.jpg
    5BW 4.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 143
Very nice. Welcome.

Welcome. The Kong porting and Kooks are on the docket for this fall. Should be good times.

Hello everyone. Just got my 2024 5BW about 2 weeks ago. First one and we love it. Drove 4 hours to Charleston with the family to get it. Was an amazing drive back. Had a lot of fun. Look forward to learning a lot from this forum and hopefully one day I can contribute. I'm already drooling over the Kong ported SC with the Kooks Exhaust system.
Easy Broheim! That setup is actually made for my Black 5BW I wish I had your color interior though!

Congrats and welcome. I'm really not one for modifying cars, but a nice porting and polishing job surely can't hurt. However, if I can suggest some restraint, perhaps enjoy the car as is, stock, for a while, before throwing money at it. You may find that - shocking - you don't really need any more power!

Congrats and welcome. I'm really not one for modifying cars, but a nice porting and polishing job surely can't hurt. However, if I can suggest some restraint, perhaps enjoy the car as is, stock, for a while, before throwing money at it. You may find that - shocking - you don't really need any more power!
I'm definitely holding off for a while. Figured I'd at least wait until the warranty is up. I have a 96 Impala SS and an 86 GMC square body short bed in the works so that's what I'll be concentrating on for the near future.

Congrats, welcome to the CT5 BW family. Miles of smiles!

Congrats brother and welcome aboard

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back