Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New to me Dark Emerald Frost 4BW

Oksymoroni

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing
Picked up this beauty (46-158) a few weeks ago. Flew one way and drove it back home from Dallas to Chicago. It threw a check engine light on the drive back :mad:. One evap sensor, fuel sensor, purge pump, and a week at the dealership later, we're back on track and I'm slowly falling in love.

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 85
  • 21.JPG
    21.JPG
    198.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 29.JPG
    29.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 85
Congrats. Is that a Touge Factory logo behind the car?

Picked up this beauty (46-158) a few weeks ago. Flew one way and drove it back home from Dallas to Chicago. It threw a check engine light on the drive back :mad:. One evap sensor, fuel sensor, purge pump, and a week at the dealership later, we're back on track and I'm slowly falling in love.
does that come with a CF shift knob?

Yeah I bought it with the CF shift knob. I'm not sure if its an OEM or aftermarket accessory.

Amazing color!

Ah so YOU'RE the one that grabbed this one. I was trying to get a hold of them, but by the time I saw it posted and called they said it was already sold.
Congrats on the quick pickup! Love that color!

Ah so YOU'RE the one that grabbed this one. I was trying to get a hold of them, but by the time I saw it posted and called they said it was already sold.
Congrats on the quick pickup! Love that color!
Thank you!!

Yeah I pestered the sales guy on his day off to make sure I'd get it. He said they had someone before me as well, but they had some issues with financing.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom