Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New Member - NoVA Area CT5V BW

1LEmoose

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2025 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing
I wanted to jump on here and share … I am new to the Cadillac side of the house. I am located out in Northern Virginia and frequent the area Cars and Coffee. Currently I have a 2020 SS 1LE (6M) and a 1991 Camaro Z28 (1LE). After a few months of looking around and ordering a CT4 V BW, I have decided on switching it up to a 2025 CT5 V Blackwing. I have it spec'd to match my 2020 1LE, Summit White + all the carbon options (except the carbon ceramic brakes).

My order was accepted by GM in what seems like record time and has a TPW of 9/16. Anyone else seeing movement on their Blackwing's for 2025?

I will give Harry Boyer and the team at Delaware Cadillac a shoutout because they have been 1000% helpful in getting me into the Cadillac family!

Capture.JPG

Welcome.

I used to live in Reston and Sterling. The Cars and Coffee events down there are always a great time.

Thanks! Katie's Cars and Coffee and Dulles Cars and Coffee are always a great time! Starting to see more and more Cadillac's which is nice.

Reactions: Rob
I wanted to jump on here and share … I am new to the Cadillac side of the house. I am located out in Northern Virginia and frequent the area Cars and Coffee. Currently I have a 2020 SS 1LE (6M) and a 1991 Camaro Z28 (1LE). After a few months of looking around and ordering a CT4 V BW, I have decided on switching it up to a 2025 CT5 V Blackwing. I have it spec'd to match my 2020 1LE, Summit White + all the carbon options (except the carbon ceramic brakes).

My order was accepted by GM in what seems like record time and has a TPW of 9/16. Anyone else seeing movement on their Blackwing's for 2025?

I will give Harry Boyer and the team at Delaware Cadillac a shoutout because they have been 1000% helpful in getting me into the Cadillac family!

View attachment 27479
I got my 23 5BW from Harry as well. Are they still charging ADM $$$

TPW of 9/16, why that sounds like now! I'll bet you're getting excited! :) Congrats, and best of luck.
Thanks!!! Fingers crossed... still on track as of this morning.

Once you get your car and plan on taking it to one of the local Cars & Coffee you should message me and I'll try to make it as well. I'm in No VA but have never made it as I'm not much of a morning person but I've been thinking of going for a while now.

A neighbor keeps pushing me to take my Mustang to the one in Great Falls. Aside from the Mustang and the 4 V BW I'm thinking the BMW 330 ZHP might warrant. If its sunny and warm I'd probably take the stang first but otherwise the BW. Particularly now with the Apex wheels and Tapout Tuning MAF and engine cover - looks super sweet. Would be great to see you and other Caddy V owners...

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom