Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

New CT4V owner

rcole757

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2021 CT4-V
Hey everyone.! I recently bought a 2021 CT4V (AWD). It's a pretty cool car. My first Cadillac. A little bit of a tight fit compared to what I was in before. So aside from introducing myself, I also need a little assistance. I just got a muffler delete. Not my first time having one done. Turned on the car and there's a CEL. The delete was done after the valve actuator. I got under the car to double check they're still there and plugged in, and best I can tell, it's all good. My Diablo and SCT handhelds wouldn't bring up the code so I went to AutoZone. The codes I got were:

P31CF - Exhaust Flow Control Valve Feedback Circuit Low Duty Cycle

P31D1 - Exhaust Flow Control Valve Feedback Circuit Low Frequency

P146B - EVAP Purge Pump System Performance

I'd never been thrown a code for something so simple but I know there's a lot of newer type sensors in this kind of vehicle so if something isn't precise the PCM isn't gonna like it. Any suggestions.?

I’m not a mechanic (and I didn’t play one in TV), so the best suggestion I could offer is to take it to a Cadillac dealer’s service center.

(rcole757? Did you fly one or is that your birthday?)

Ok. I flew the 757. Beautiful aircraft. It would climb like a rocket. But that was a long time ago in a galaxy far away.

Got under the car. Exhaust valve on the passenger side was slightly disconnected. In a way I couldn't see before. All is good. Codes gone.

The lights back on. Going to unplug the valves in the morning, let it set for a minute and see what happens.

“Open the pod bay door, Hal!”
“I’m sorry Dave, I’m afraid I can’t do that”

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners