Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Motorcycles

Seth

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V Blackwing 46-404
Well, at 34 I’ve decided I’m going to start riding motorcycles. Got my license last week and bought a bike from another state which should arrive next week. Anyone else?

Well, at 34 I’ve decided I’m going to start riding motorcycles. Got my license last week and bought a bike from another state which should arrive next week. Anyone else?

You can't leave us hanging like that. What bike did you get??

Take some classes, once you get the hang of it. Lots of options out there. Keith Code is a one that I've done. You'll learn a lot about riding (and driving).

Congrats! What bike you have on the way? I been riding street since 14years old (50 now). I’m way more of a bike guy than a car guy. Raced at the club level in my 30’s was a trackday instructor for a few years. I would highly recommend Keith Code’s (I did all 4 levels of his school twice) school once you are beyond beginner. Main thing is practice practice, practice. Get those skills honed. More skills more safe on the road! I would also recommend just some track days no matter what bike you’re on. It’s the quickest way to elevate riding skills in a safe environment. Have fun and be safe!
I currently ride a 23’ Ducati hypermotard 950Sp. Previous bike was a tuned and modded Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory, raced an R6.

Thanks for the Keith Code recommendations! I’ll look into it. I’m trying to lean more into just cruising around town, if I got a super fast sport bike I’d kill myself for sure. I think I went overboard for my first bike to be honest, but I’m getting a late start so…
this is what I have on the way. It’s a 2024 Indian Scout Bobber. They actually completely redesigned it for 2025 but it looks worse and I didn’t see much value in the upgrades they made, plus I was able to get a sweet deal on this one

PNG image.jpeg

Scouts are fun bikes. I've got a Tiger 800 from 2012. Great bike til I bounced off a toyota corolla because I "came out of nowhere". Helps to avoid motorcycles if you watch what is coming up before you pull into the road
IMG_2895.jpeg

Congrats! What bike you have on the way? I been riding street since 14years old (50 now). I’m way more of a bike guy than a car guy. Raced at the club level in my 30’s was a trackday instructor for a few years. I would highly recommend Keith Code’s (I did all 4 levels of his school twice) school once you are beyond beginner. Main thing is practice practice, practice. Get those skills honed. More skills more safe on the road! I would also recommend just some track days no matter what bike you’re on. It’s the quickest way to elevate riding skills in a safe environment. Have fun and be safe!
I currently ride a 23’ Ducati hypermotard 950Sp. Previous bike was a tuned and modded Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory, raced an R6.
I agree that Code is the best.

Also, kind of neat coincidence. I HAD a hypermotard 1100 evo and then 821 and now a Tunono V4 factory and i used to race an R6. Loved them all, but I miss that air cooled 1100 more than just about any vehicle I've ever owned.

I did all the crazy high speed stuff back in my early 20s. I've got the damaged back and neck to prove it. That's why I have to ride such an upright bike like my Tiger 800

IMG_0123.jpeg

The Blackwing is technically my second fun vehicle. I ride a 2002 Honda VFR. I was the original owner, sold it in 2011, then repurchased it in 2020 and restored it with a lot of upgrades.

I thought four wheels were kind of boring till I got my BW 😁 But I still love my bike!

In '99 I bought a 1988 ninja 600r. Sold that and moved to a 1991 zx6-d, piped and jetted. In 2001, I sold that and bought a salvage '99 Honda CBR-F4 out of New Hampshire. I fixed the damage and went through state inspection and got a clear NJ title for it. I later sold that to a friend to use as his track bike. In 2003 I bought an '03 Ninja 636R. Sold that in 2008. In 2009 while in Afghanistan, I had tried to buy a 2010 Harley Davidson Rocker. However, for 2010 they only offered the rocker-c which I did not like. So I decided to wait. I haven't ridden since...

I agree that Code is the best.

Also, kind of neat coincidence. I HAD a hypermotard 1100 evo and then 821 and now a Tunono V4 factory and i used to race an R6. Loved them all, but I miss that air cooled 1100 more than just about any vehicle I've ever owned.
Ac, Nice seems we flip flopped from Ducati to Aprilia in opposite directions. The R6 was probably my favorite at least on the track. I have a 21yo son on a Daytona 675 and I didn’t want him trying to keep up with me on the Tuono. That’s why I went to the Hyper. Though the hyper is super fun to charge into corners so now I worry about him going in to corners trying to keep up.lol
My R6 from back in the day on my favorite corner. T1 at pacific raceway in this pick I’m bouncing off the rev limiter at 165mph. Loved that bike.

Attachments

• IMG_1910.jpeg
    IMG_1910.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Mine in both solo and 2 up configurations:

IMG_1847.jpeg
IMG_0192.jpeg

Those beach bars absolutely make your bike IMO. Beautiful

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed