Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4VBW - Engine Light on again....

SC-CTV4BLKWING

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
eventually 2023 CT4-VBW
My 2023 BW has been in shop several times for engine light, finally think we have it figured out - exhaust leak..... anyone else have a problem with their exhaust, just curious....

Glad the issue was sorted out. No issues with mine, but there have been cases of rusted exhaust reported.

The code was for the manifold - when I took it in a couple of weeks ago - they took the car to service, shut it off and when they started it again it wouldn't throw the code - had the car for a week and couldn't get it to do it - gave it back to me and then on Monday the engine light came on again - drove it directly to the dealership, they wouldn't move the car or shut it off until the original mechanic could get to it - the code it was showing was the same one for the manifold. My husband went by on Wednesday and they thought it was the exhaust, so we were thinking just replace it, but when he went by yesterday that's when he was told they can't figure out where the leak is coming from so they've called in the engineer. Guess I'll find out on Monday or Tuesday.

The code was for the manifold - when I took it in a couple of weeks ago - they took the car to service, shut it off and when they started it again it wouldn't throw the code - had the car for a week and couldn't get it to do it - gave it back to me and then on Monday the engine light came on again - drove it directly to the dealership, they wouldn't move the car or shut it off until the original mechanic could get to it - the code it was showing was the same one for the manifold. My husband went by on Wednesday and they thought it was the exhaust, so we were thinking just replace it, but when he went by yesterday that's when he was told they can't figure out where the leak is coming from so they've called in the engineer. Guess I'll find out on Monday or Tuesday.

Those manifolds can be tricky............

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom