Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJMP)

jodakid69

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4-V BW
Hello Forum Members.
The Philadelphia chapter of the Cadillac VClub has arranged for an exciting motorsports event this July by providing multiple activities for Cadillac performance car owners in PA, NJ, DE, NY, MD, DC, and VA.

July 27th 2024

Cadillac V Performance Day @ New Jersey Motorsport Park (NJMP)

We have four activities planned for Cadillac V series owners.

Activity #1 – Cars and Coffee
A Cars and Coffee meet and greet will kick off the day. Bring your Cadillac and show it off! The public is welcome to come out and look at all the high-performance Cadillacs on display and running on the track. If you are thinking about buying a new or used Cadillac V series Sedan or Coupe, this is the day to come and check them out.
The Cars & Coffee event runs from 9AM to 12Noon.
No registration is required, just show up by 11AM on July 27th 2024.
You will need to sign the NJMP track waiver at the entrance gate.

Activity #2 – On-Track Parade Laps & Photo Shoot
Bring your Cadillac performance Sedan or Coupe and participate in a paced lap session and photo shoot. V Series Sedans, Coupes, and the new Escalade-V can participate
Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. No helmet is required.
No registration is required, just show up by 11AM on July 27th 2024.
This event will kick off around Noon time
You must sign the MOEHPDE waiver, in addition to the track entrance waiver.

Activity #3 – Autocross

Bring your Cadillac V series Sedan or Coupe and run on the Autocross circuit.
Prior autocross experience is not required. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required. A helmet is not required.
The Autocross fee is $100.
The Autocross event runs from 10AM to Noon and from 2PM until 4PM.
You must sign the MOEHPDE waiver, in addition to the track entrance waiver.

Activity #4 – High Performance Driving (HPDE)
Bring your Cadillac performance Sedan or Coupe and run in a Cadillac-only HPDE Run group. This special opportunity is limited to 20 vehicles.
The Cadillac Private HPDE “run group” will follow Novice Group point-by passing rules. The Cadillac Private run group will also be able to participate in Autocross sessions without an additional fee.

We are running low on instructors. Email MOE before registering if this is your first HPDE event and you do not have a Novice Solo rating.

An HPDE helmet is needed, Motorcycle helmets are not allowed. Helmet rentals are available at the NJMP pro shop. Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required.
The HPDE event runs from 9AM to 6PM. The cost for the HPDE session is $300 without an instructor.

This Cadillac V Performance Day at NJMP will likely be the largest gathering of V Performance cars on the East Coast, as members of the V-Club from the Philadelphia and the DC/Maryland/Virginia Chapters will be attending. I hope to see a large number of Cadillac owners and performance car enthusiasts at NJMP on July 27th!

Last edited:
This sounds like fun, but not sure I can swing it. I will be at Spring Mountain the week prior and I’m sure I will have stuff to catch up on when I return.

Looks like great fun....not sure if I can make it but I'll see if I can. Not sure if I'd do the track session...maybe autocross....

This sounds awesome and like something I would totally consider abandoning my family for, at least for the day. Unfortunately I'm away that weekend, bah!

Hmmmm🤔... let me check my schedule. That looks like a good time!

Hey everyone, I got an update from MOEHPDE on pricing. It has been unbundled!
It will be $300 for HPDE and $100 for Autocross. You can do one event or both.

Registration is live! at www.motorsportreg.com/

If you need an instructor email MOE, he might still be able to find you one. Cross your fingers on weather.

1720061756437.png

Hey everyone, I got an update from MOEHPDE on pricing. It has been unbundled!
It will be $300 for HPDE and $100 for Autocross. You can do one event or both.

Registration is live! at www.motorsportreg.com/

If you need an instructor email MOE, he might still be able to find you one. Cross your fingers on weather.

View attachment 26634
ugh that sounds like a great time and i want revenge from the last time i was at njmp and spun out but i too am away that weekend up north

Greetings Forum Members.

Make plans to attend the biggest Cadillac Performance Owners event in the East Coast on Saturday July 27th.
There are currently over 12 Philly V Club members registered to participate.

BELOW IS IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION-

1. If you want to participate in the Cars and Coffee meetup, or Parade Lap s no registration is required. You will need to sign the track waivers upon arrival. The Cars and Coffee meetup starts at 9AM and the Parade Laps will be during the lunch break.

2. If you are interested in participating in HPDE "on-track" driving, you will need to register on MOTORSPORTSREG.COM for the MOEHPDE Cadillac group. There has been a lot of confusion regarding the Cadillac Private HPDE Group, specifically Novice Drivers.

Apparently, due to insurance, HPDE run groups cannot have mixed driver experience participation. Therefore, MOEHPDE is expanding the special Cadillac pricing for Novice drivers to run in the regular NOVICE group - both Instructed Novice and Solo Novice. But Instructed Novice and Solo Novice drivers will run with the Novice Group, not the Cadillac Private Group. The Cadillac Only Private Group will only be for Intermediate and Advanced Drivers.

Signup on MOTORSPORTSREG.COM - search for MOEHPDE

3. If you are interested in participating in the AUTOCROSS, you will need to register on MOTORSPORTSREG.COM for the MOEHPDE Cadillac group for AUTOCROSS.

It is going to be an exciting day and I am looking forward to seeing you at NJMP. I expect that the on-track photo shoot will be great with over 15 Cadillac Performance cars on track. Hopefully, the weather will be nice.

Weather is looking good; I am planning on being there. What is the parade lap like? I'd like to participate!

I too will be in attendance. May register for at least autocross weather looks to be great

I can't make it this time around but sounds like a ton of fun

Weather is looking good; I am planning on being there. What is the parade lap like? I'd like to participate!
The plan is to have three paced laps around the track and this will be followed by an on-track photo shoot. You need to sign the waiver and bring a V Series Cadillac. There is no fee to participate in the Cars and Coffee or Parade Laps.

Its Game On - Saturday July 27th!

The Cadillac Performance Day @ NJMP will likely be the biggest gathering of Cadillac V Series vehicles on the East Coast. The Weather is going to be great, sunny and upper 80's.

First and foremost, we will have a Cars and Coffee / meet & greet. Participants can arrive starting at 9AM. But plan on being there until 1PM. So you may want to a bit later. Delaware Cadillac is bringing CT4V and CTV5 demo cars and a Cadillac Corporate representative will also be in attendance.

At 1PM things will really heat up. We will be having "Paced Parade Laps" on Track. The Parade Laps will be followed with an on-track Photo Shoot. The Parade Laps and Photo Shoot are limited to any V Series Cadillac. A VClub member will be bringing their Escalade V.

No Registration is required for the Cars and Coffee or Parade Lap, just show up. Check out a video from last year's event on Youtube -

For those that want to explore what their V Series Cadillac can do, there will be two driving activities.
1. Autocross. There will be an Autocross Session in the Morning and One in the Afternoon. The Fee to participate in the Autocross is $100. You will need to register at motorsportsreg.com and search for Cadillac.

2. HPDE. We will be having a dedicated HPDE Cadillac run group for Intermediate and Advanced drivers - you must have a Solo rating. You will need to register at motorsportsreg.com and search for Cadillac. There is a special reduced pricing for Cadillac V Series participants. However, I think that the Novice instructed group is sold out.

See you on-track.

Have fun everyone! Unfortunately I can’t make since my car still isn’t fully operational after engine repairs, but would have loved to make it out.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom