Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Bronze wheels at discount?

Beamz97

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4 BW
Are there any sites out there that sell the bronze wheels for the 4BW at much lower than retail? I know with some of my 6th gen Camaros and also my earlier caddy’s there were some sites like shopchevyparts.com and others that were selling Camaro and ATS/CTS wheels for almost half the cost. Any suggestions or sites I can get some 4BW wheels without paying 900 a wheel? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_1604.JPG
    IMG_1604.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 61
Best bet I found is to google search the part number and you'll get a list of the dealers selling and prices. When I was looking for the polished standard wheels last Fall, the best price (with shipping - always check that!) was GMpartsgiant.com. My problem was they only had the fronts in stock and rear were backordered due to the strike. In the meantime, I got Apex wheels on their Black Friday sale. I modified Cadillac center caps for them so for the uninitiated they look factory.

The factory wheel prices fluctuate significantly. When I was looking, the satin black were less than the polished, and I think the bronze were in the same range. But when I checked out of curiosity months later the prices flipped and were a lot higher. For an idea my order on 10/31/23 was $1198.38 (front) $1119.14 (rear) with $232 shipping for the polished. Looks like current for bronze is in the $600-$650 range (+$50 ea. core charge). I believe the part numbers are 85155512 and 851555513.

I love the OEM bronze wheels and wish our BW came with them. But I never had a thought to purchase after the fact when so many better & lighter wheels (such as the Apex wheels I picked up) are available out there. Just my take.

I love the OEM bronze wheels and wish our BW came with them. But I never had a thought to purchase after the fact when so many better & lighter wheels (such as the Apex wheels I picked up) are available out there. Just my take.
Agreed..., I love the look of the OEM bronze, but I wasn't going to pay...., what is it..., like $3600 for 4 wheels...., and OEM. You know they are making a healthy profit margin on those wheels.
That's why I went with the custom milled Aerolarries. ($2600) They were similar looking to the bronze OEM's. I went with their Brass Mist color, and I love the pop they give a black car. I have noticed a unintended nice effect though.
Once they start getting some brake dust on the brass mist...., they start becoming bronze in color because of the dust. I don't let it go on to long, because I have OCD, and it drives me nuts to see dirty wheels. lol : )

Agreed..., I love the look of the OEM bronze, but I wasn't going to pay...., what is it..., like $3600 for 4 wheels...., and OEM. You know they are making a healthy profit margin on those wheels.
That's why I went with the custom milled Aerolarries. ($2600) They were similar looking to the bronze OEM's. I went with their Brass Mist color, and I love the pop they give a black car. I have noticed a unintended nice effect though.
Once they start getting some brake dust on the brass mist...., they start becoming bronze in color because of the dust. I don't let it go on to long, because I have OCD, and it drives me nuts to see dirty wheels. lol : )
Pic of your black car with these wheels?

Best bet I found is to google search the part number and you'll get a list of the dealers selling and prices. When I was looking for the polished standard wheels last Fall, the best price (with shipping - always check that!) was GMpartsgiant.com. My problem was they only had the fronts in stock and rear were backordered due to the strike. In the meantime, I got Apex wheels on their Black Friday sale. I modified Cadillac center caps for them so for the uninitiated they look factory.

The factory wheel prices fluctuate significantly. When I was looking, the satin black were less than the polished, and I think the bronze were in the same range. But when I checked out of curiosity months later the prices flipped and were a lot higher. For an idea my order on 10/31/23 was $1198.38 (front) $1119.14 (rear) with $232 shipping for the polished. Looks like current for bronze is in the $600-$650 range (+$50 ea. core charge). I believe the part numbers are 85155512 and 851555513.
Thank you

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back