Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Anderson composites Rear spoiler

Mikep

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2009 cts-V Sedan, 2011cts-V Coupe, 2012cts-V Sedan
Has any ct5 Blackwing owners purchased and installed an Anderson Composites rear deck spoiler? I purchased one, it arrived yesterday. Upon unpacked it there's no instructions for the assembly items that were provided with the spoiler. Has anyone installed this spoiler and written up procedures for installation?
Any input would be greatly appreciated

v/r

Mike

Thanks Sully for intel for this spoiler. Read all posts and didn't know that the OEM has 7 bolts holding it on while the Anderson Composites spoiler I purchased only using 4 mounting bolts!! I hope this going to work and provide a quality!

thanks again
Mike

Thanks Sully for intel for this spoiler. Read all posts and didn't know that the OEM has 7 bolts holding it on while the Anderson Composites spoiler I purchased only using 4 mounting bolts!! I hope this going to work and provide a quality!

thanks again
Mike
Not all of those holes you see on the trunk in the linked pictures are used for the OEM spoiler. In fact you need to add 2 more holes.

OEM uses 6 bolts to attach the spoiler, but the outside 2 bolts use retainer clips instead of nuts to hold them down because that area is the trunk is very hard to access. The Exhibitions of Speed spoiler installed in the link Sully provided can be attached with 4 or 6 bolts. 6 is highly recommended, but requires drilling into the car's trunk lid.

Not all of those holes you see on the trunk in the linked pictures are used for the OEM spoiler. In fact you need to add 2 more holes.

OEM uses 6 bolts to attach the spoiler, but the outside 2 bolts use retainer clips instead of nuts to hold them down because that area is the trunk is very hard to access. The Exhibitions of Speed spoiler installed in the link Sully provided can be attached with 4 or 6 bolts. 6 is highly recommended, but requires drilling into the car's trunk lid.
The Anderson Spoiler didn't use the center or the Left/Right outward holes. No drilling required, was able to secure all 4 attachments bolts with a wrench/socket. Left duct tape installed on underside of trunk lid and filled top of holes with silicone to seal up from possible leaks. The hardest part of the install was removing the truck liner clips, what a PIA! Fit and finish of the spoiler looks awesome, waiting on my front splitter to arrive for install in 6-8 weeks. Your write up help me tackle this install, great writeup!!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom