Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 5BW partout: spoiler, lip, Eibach springs, and more

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

FISH22

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT5V BW Manual
Recently traded my 5BW in on a GT350. Have a few parts that I pulled off the car and ready to sell.

Exhibitions of Speed OEM replica rear spoiler. In perfect condition. Comes with the factory inserts to mount. Just need new tape applied before installing. Single stage corrected and ceramic coated by me (Adam’s Graphene). $1200 OBO

Anderson Composites OEM replica from lip with side wickers. Perfect condition. Ready to install. Single stage corrected and ceramic coated by me. $1200 OBO

BNIB Eibach lowering springs. Never installed. $320 OBO

Have a few more odds and ends and will add shortly. Will also get pictures uploaded asap. Located in Southeast Virginia. No problem shipping, and can always meet up depending on the distance.

-Pete

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3420.jpeg
IMG_3421.jpeg
IMG_3422.jpeg

Last edited:
$300 shipped for the springs?

I sold my GT 350R last year, was fun, but R compound tires didn't work well in northern NY

I might be game with that.

Yeah R compounds with an R sounds wild. I stumbled upon a ‘20 Heritage 350 and had to make the move.

Sorry to see you getting rid of your Blackwing but, as someone lucky enough to have a 5BW 6sp and a 2020 GT350R, I totally understand making that move. The 5BW is amazing amazing amazing but the Voodoo motor alone makes the 350s so much more engaging and exciting. I'm sure you'll come home from 'spirited' drives with your hands shaking!

Recently traded my 5BW in on a GT350. Have a few parts that I pulled off the car and ready to sell.

Exhibitions of Speed OEM replica rear spoiler. In perfect condition. Comes with the factory inserts to mount. Just need new tape applied before installing. Single stage corrected and ceramic coated by me (Adam’s Graphene). $1200 OBO

Anderson Composites OEM replica from lip with side wickers. Perfect condition. Ready to install. Single stage corrected and ceramic coated by me. $1200 OBO

BNIB Eibach lowering springs. Never installed. $320 OBO

Have a few more odds and ends and will add shortly. Will also get pictures uploaded asap. Located in Southeast Virginia. No problem shipping, and can always meet up depending on the distance.

-Pete

View attachment 26203

View attachment 26204View attachment 26205View attachment 26206
Where in the 757 are you? I'll be driving up to DC area from Tennessee - not gonna be directly in your area, but it's somewhere closer than I am here at home... Feel free to send a PM, let's see what we can do!

I recently sold my Mach 1 and have some 1-of-1 wheels that would go right on...

Selling the apex?
I couldn't find OE wheels in time, so they were on the car when I traded.

Where in the 757 are you? I'll be driving up to DC area from Tennessee - not gonna be directly in your area, but it's somewhere closer than I am here at home... Feel free to send a PM, let's see what we can do!

I recently sold my Mach 1 and have some 1-of-1 wheels that would go right on...
I'm located in southern Chesapeake, I could definitely meet up somewhere.

Sorry to see you getting rid of your Blackwing but, as someone lucky enough to have a 5BW 6sp and a 2020 GT350R, I totally understand making that move. The 5BW is amazing amazing amazing but the Voodoo motor alone makes the 350s so much more engaging and exciting. I'm sure you'll come home from 'spirited' drives with your hands shaking!
The 350 is really something else. I do miss the LT4 torque, but I'm truly enjoying the new/different experience.

I'm very tempted by that front splitter, shipping just worries me and I'm a little too far to meet up.

rear spoiler and springs still available, send me offers

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back