Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2024 CT5V-Blackwing- Every Option - Carbon 1+2, Carbon Ceramics, Carbon Seats, 6spd, Full PPF, 132.5K MSRP

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

ATXBlackwing

V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2012 CTS-V - SOLD | 2024 CT5 Blackwing on Order!
Hi Everyone,

Sad but considering selling/trading in my CT5V Blackwing to downsize the fleet for a bit as we're about to do a home renovation that includes demolishing the existing garage (positive note upgrading to much larger garage).

I'd like to get near $129K given that I've got $7K in PPF/Ceramic on top of the 132.5K MSRP. Basically a 10K cheaper for you given it has 3K miles.

I waited for 1.5 YRs to be able to put in this custom order with Sewell Cadillac of Dallas and spec'ed it with every single available option (basically). When the car landed I took it straight to my local PPF installer and had a full Suntek Reaction PPF installed as well as ceramic coating on everything not PPF and interior protection - $7K total.

Current Mileage is 2,950.

All break in procedures followed and have maintenance records.

Pics and Window sticker below.

1723682207549.png

1723682250317.png

1723682271385.png

1723682388917.png

Attachments

• 1723682304632.png
    1723682304632.png
    920.8 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Do you have an asking price? If you go on the Cadillac website, there are still a good handful of manual 2025 CT5-V Blackwings around the country. Many have CF1, CF2, and carbon backed seats. Some dealers are advertising 5k off and will go more than that. I came oh so close to a BDT 2024 at 10k off, but the dealer would not go that far. But for a used car, highly optioned - you will likely do much better in a private sale. Dealers can care less about PPF, and 30k of options are going to get hammered.

Good luck with the garage! I much rather have a proper home and garage than a car.

CCB are a 1/25 car option, rare. This car is a unicorn and a great spec. It will sell to the right buyer

True, not many with your build. You'll need a lot of eyes on it to find the right buyer.

Which ones? This is for a manual ct5?
Yes, manual. You just gotta put in some research. Here is one:

Don't be afraid to channel pre-covid negotiations too. The dealer does not need to advertise a discount for you to get one. I got to 5k off MSRP on a 2024 manual 5 that the dealer first said "msrp only". Still passing for now, it is a highly optioned unit over 120k and I'm looking for closer to 10k off. Probably won't happen, but no harm in trying. I fully believe if 2025s were in production already, remaining 24s would be getting hacked as needed. Still hundreds of 24s on dealer lots.

Yes, manual. You just gotta put in some research. Here is one:

Don't be afraid to channel pre-covid negotiations too. The dealer does not need to advertise a discount for you to get one. I got to 5k off MSRP on a 2024 manual 5 that the dealer first said "msrp only". Still passing for now, it is a highly optioned unit over 120k and I'm looking for closer to 10k off. Probably won't happen, but no harm in trying. I fully believe if 2025s were in production already, remaining 24s would be getting hacked as needed. Still hundreds of 24s on dealer lots.
No carbon 1/2 mid tier seats, no ccb…. Coastal isn’t for everyone.. there is reason why this one isn’t selling

Also there aren’t “hundred of manual black wings on lots… the 25s are slated to start in October and there will be huge constraints…

Thank you sir, I’ll be picking up my car tomorrow. Good luck on your sale.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom