Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale (Sold) 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing - 6MT - Shadow Grey Metallic - 4015 miles - NOVA/DC

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.
My hope is that someone will see the value in the CPO extended warranty, PPF, and title in hand. Oh, and of course no drilled front bumper.

It is now up on eBay, where you can see AutoCheck among other details:
If I’m shopping between two cars in the same ballpark, those may help be a deciding factor but bro you are HIIIIGH if you think you’re gonna pull over MSRP on an other wise pretty vanilla build. GLWTS but I think your high water mark was that last round on BAT. The car market is collapsing fast, along with discretionary incomes for niche cars.

Your BW is almost exactly like the one that was on BAT. So much so, I had to look at both at the same time and compare VIN's. There is value in the PPF and being CPO'd, but if the one on BAT sold for $82k, I think you know what to do. I guess it depends on how much (or how fast) you need to sell. I'd guess it's $85K all day long. Sadly, these prices are going down, though that makes it easier for me to buy another one, if I can get BOD and CFO approval. I do wish you GLWS.

Modding rarely if ever pays off in resale. Much real world experience tells me I’m lucky to get $0.20 on the $. If you can find exactly the right person maybe somewhat more. But that could take a very long time.

Nice! Getting to a good price. Too bad it's not a slushbox. I'd try to talk my wife into it for her, but that's a whole different conversation.

I believe Rod Roddy of Price is Right would say...

"Come on doooown!"
i'd love to but the thought of going through selling my 4bw is not appealing. will end up trading it in somewhere when a 5bw i want pops up

Necessity dictates action. Some keep, others sell, others bend over if they have too? IDK? Good luck on the sell and buys'. Attention to what it is and what will compare to it in the future......miles and smiles

It's not an investment in IMHO..except for the "HALO" CT5-V's . The V may be what was and may never be again in its breed.

Last edited:
I don't see 82k as insulting at all. Car is almost 3 years old, 4000 miles over 2 owners. 11k off MSRP. I am sitting on a deal to get 7k off a brand new 2024.

What kinda msrp is this off? And manual? And where?
I'm not going to share that just yet as I might still buy the car. It is advertised at MSRP, but this is what I have negotiated.

As I said before, you gotta call and ask. What kind of MSRP are you looking for on a build? Go to the Caddy website and see who has what. Call on cars you like. Know shipping fees before you do (very easy to search and get a quote in minutes, I used Montway twice from Sewell Dallas and had no problems). I have spoken with 3 different dealers more than willing to discount, despite the cars being on the website at MSRP. Here is another public one anyone can get. At labor day, they added $500 off for a total advertised discount of 5k. Car still did not sell. I bet if you call and tell them you will take it at $6500 off, it is yours. I think it is a fine build.
elco.png

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back