Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

For Sale 2022 Cadillac CT4 V-Series Blackwing For Sale, Michigan, Electric blue over Sky Cool Grey

Use this thread prefix to post for sale items.

cnofar

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT4V Blackwing, #46-207
Private message me for contact information.

2022 Cadillac CT4 V-Series Blackwing
VIN: 1G6D65RP8N0460207
Original owner. All maintenance at the dealership with receipts. No accidents. No paintwork. No smoker. No pets.
Exterior: Electric Blue
Interior: Sky Cool Grey with Jet Black.
Transmission: Six speed manual
Mileage: 28,000. Daily driver; mileage will go up.
Price: $63,000 $59,000, Or Best Offer (OBO) includes both sets of wheels and tires.

Options: ($18,715 total cost)
Sky cool grey seats with jet back accent.
Carbon Fiber 1 package
Carbon Fiber 2 package
Sunroof
Technology package
Electric Blue paint
18 inch aluminum alloy wheels with satin graphite paint
Climate package
Red brake calipers
Torch red seat belts
Black lug nuts
Black wheel locks.

Only aftermarket feature is a set of Forged One Competition FF05 wheels, size 18x9.5 +20mm front, and 18x9.5 +33mm rear, on Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires. OEM wheels are on Bridgestone Blizzak WS90 snow tires, total about 10K miles.

Car has paint protection film (PPF) from delivery, applied to the entire front bumper (all carbon fiber pieces too), headlights, both front fenders, hood, both side view mirrors, and rear lower bumper behind rear wheels; along with ceramic coating.
IMG_7540.jpg
IMG_7544.jpg
IMG_7546.jpg
IMG_7566.jpg
IMG_7565.jpg
IMG_7575.jpg
IMG_7580.jpg

Best Regards,
Christopher

Last edited:
BTW, I don’t wanna hear that my asking price is way over what it’s actually worth. Obviously, PPF and rims make this car worth at least $15k extra. Bump.

Attachments

• IMG_9999.jpeg
    IMG_9999.jpeg
    645.2 KB · Views: 70
The price is in the ballpark of retail comps. Carbon Fiber 1 & 2 adds value for enthusiasts but it never shows up as an option when calculating values on '22's.

Very clean car.

GLWS!

Amen brother! This is just like retail, except those comps have half the miles or less. And besides, we the owners dictate what these cars are worth - we won’t let what “the market” is willing to pay dictate value.

And we’ll ignore any company whose existence is based on assigning values to used cars. Blackbook, KBB, CarEdge, NADA, etc. don’t know sh*t about how PPF adds $10k in value alone.
The price is in the ballpark of retail comps. Carbon Fiber 1 & 2 adds value for enthusiasts but it never shows up as an option when calculating values on '22's.

Very clean car.

GLWS!

BTW, I don’t wanna hear that my asking price is way over what it’s actually worth. Obviously, PPF and rims make this car worth at least $15k extra. Bump.
I would appreciate you not using my profile picture and fake account with my near-user-name (c'mon, "the real cnofar") to pretend like your replying to my for sale ad.

Look, if you don't like the price, or you don't like the car, very simply don't buy it. I am not asking for anyone's help, assistance, experience, or internet car price search for me.

Regards,

Last edited:
Amen brother! This is just like retail, except those comps have half the miles or less. And besides, we the owners dictate what these cars are worth - we won’t let what “the market” is willing to pay dictate value.

And we’ll ignore any company whose existence is based on assigning values to used cars. Blackbook, KBB, CarEdge, NADA, etc. don’t know sh*t about how PPF adds $10k in value alone.
Again, I would appreciate you NOT posting in my for-sale advertisement. If you don't like the car and/or price, simply move on, respectfully.

Would also appreciate you taking down my profile picture and user name, mocking me.

Bump, car is looking for a new home!
I'm like actively promoting your car around Michigan. It's a solid deal. Unfortunately the color just isn't for me, otherwise I'd pick it up immediately (literally live downtown Rochester, MI).

I'm like actively promoting your car around Michigan. It's a solid deal. Unfortunately the color just isn't for me, otherwise I'd pick it up immediately (literally live downtown Rochester, MI).
Hey thank you buddy, much appreciated! Yeah the Electric blue is not everyone's cup of tea but I love it. Hope to meet you sometime since you're local to me. Hit me up sometime!

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom