Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

The Blackwing Spotting Thread

White 4BW this morning coming off I-280 around Milbury/Woodville OH this morning - speak up now! First one I've seen in this area!

Sunday the 28th, sometime between 6-630 pm eastbound 96 near Southfield fwy. I THINK this is a BW, but it's missing the blackwing badge under the V....
It's probably a 2022. I got my badge, but it's still in the box and I probably won't install it just because...it's a 2022.

It's probably a 2022. I got my badge, but it's still in the box and I probably won't install it just because...it's a 2022.
Is that considered up-badging? I thought Cadillac set those out to owners of previous years?

Is that considered up-badging? I thought Cadillac set those out to owners of previous years?
I don't know what it's considered, but yeah they were made available to us '22 owners when the '23s came out with trunk badges.

Will 23 owners now get badges for the sides since the 24s came with those? Lol

Not going to lie, I sometimes fantasize about replacing my V badge (I didn't get the Blackwing badge on my '22) with a "350 T"

Just debadge the car. I get a lot of people at lights going "Is that a blackwing?!" and I'm like "Absolutely!" and they're like "Damn sweet car"

I love this damn thing.
approaching 2 years with 11,000 miles (debadged) and no one has ever asked if it is a Blackwing. Lots of questions, stares and head snaps, but people just don't know what it is and I love it.

Edit for addition - and when I say it's a manual, they say, "oh like with paddles? those are cool." NO DA! IT'S A Fg MANUAL TRANSMISSION. People have no idea what a stick shift with 3 pedals is anymore.

Last edited:
approaching 2 years with 11,000 miles (debadged) and no one has ever asked if it is a Blackwing. Lots of questions, stares and head snaps, but people just don't know what it is and I love it.

Edit for addition - and when I say it's a manual, they say, "oh like with paddles? those are cool." NO DA! IT'S A Fg MANUAL TRANSMISSION. People have no idea what a stick shift with 3 pedals is anymore.
I mostly get thumbs up out windows. I have had 3 people ask if it's a blackwing, everyone else just does a double take or gives me the thumbs up lol

I have to edit this because I was on my way to pick up my girl yesterday and as I was approaching a light, rev matching gears on downshifts the light turned green and I gave it a bit more gas to the next red light. This guy in a pickup truck pulls up next to me and his two kids were leaning over looking.
He's like:
Him: Is that stock?!?
Me: Yessir
Him: Oh man that sounds good. Is that a CT5V? I've never heard one like that!
Me: Indeed, it's a Blackwing
Him: Ohhhh ok. Man it sounds so good. You don't have any badging on it so I was like that has to be modified
Me: Oh yeah I always rip the badging off all my cars, I like the cleaner look
Him: It's beautiful man, I love it!
Me: Thanks bro I appreciate it!

Then I "semi" aggressively accelerated away from the light.

I love interactions like that.

Last edited:

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop