Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Spring Mountain Impressions

Is there a marketplace for SM since the class is transferable?

Details on this? If one buys a BW used, and the original owner didn't attend a SM class, can that be transferred to the new owner?
I haven't read the restrictions so can't really comment. The 4BW is titled under my wife's name but they said it wouldn't be a problem transferring the class to me but I want my wife to take the class.

Is there a marketplace for SM since the class is transferable?
Maybe they have some allowances for family members of first owners but otherwise it isn't transferable; only the first retail buyer qualifies for the comped program (you can always pay the full price out of pocket).

Same here, I got an email this week and am booked for 9/13-14!

Persistence paid off… after contacting SM every two weeks since January, they returned my call this week and we are booked for Sept 13/14.
I contacted them when mine was being built and I finally got the VIN. They emailed me and when I spoke to them on the phone, they said that new dates would be emailed to me when more classes become available. That was two months ago, do I need to keep calling them or will they actually let me know when dates are available?

I contacted them when mine was being built and I finally got the VIN. They emailed me and when I spoke to them on the phone, they said that new dates would be emailed to me when more classes become available. That was two months ago, do I need to keep calling them or will they actually let me know when dates are available?
I can’t say either way, yet it took four months to get to new dates that accommodated. IMHO, I recommend staying in contact.

The way that the math seems to work, there is going to be a line (~4 classes per month, 18 students per class, >3,000 BW’s sold per year)

I bought mine and the next day called. They just asked for the VIN to confirm ownership. Especially easy for them if you ordered the car from a dealer and didn't buy second hand.
2nd hand = not free, even if certified. I tried last week.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back