Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Norcal/Bay Area blackwing meetup

savethemanual

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2023 CT4 V blackwing
I have never met anyone else with a blackwing yet beyond some rare drive bys. With summer here and the roads looking nice do you folks want to do a meetup?

We can do Alice’s or open to any other suggestions.

Sounds interesting! Keep me posted, hopefully this turns into multiple drives on different weekends on different routes. I'm in the North Bay which is a real stretch for a lot of folks, but the roads up here are epic.

I'm the sole Blackwing I'm aware of that's been to a Breakfast Club Rally (Breakfast Club Rally) so if you are so inclined I highly recommend checking it out too

Last edited:
I'm up for a north bay meet, someone local please lay out the details.

Getting back to Alice's and the Peninsula, might I suggest we make our separate ways to Alice's on a 3rd Sunday morning of the month, like, maybe 5/19, hang out there til 1015 am or so, and then caravan over to Cars & Cabernet in San Carlos - a fun drive north on 35 to 92, and a not-that-fun drive the rest of the way, 92E -> 101N ->Harbor ->Industrial and hang out again for pizza and wine* among snobbier cars.

(ya, I keep pimping AutoVino ... my conflict of interest isn't financial, it's just that I hang out there)

*or crepes!
20240317_125319.jpg

Last edited:

Getting back to Alice's and the Peninsula, might I suggest we make our separate ways to Alice's on a 3rd Sunday morning of the month, like, maybe 5/19, hang out there til 1015 am or so, and then caravan over to Cars & Cabernet in San Carlos - a fun drive north on 35 to 92, and a not-that-fun drive the rest of the way, 92W -> 101N ->Harbor ->Industrial and hang out again for pizza and wine* among snobbier cars.

(ya, I keep pimping AutoVino ... my conflict of interest isn't financial, it's just that I hang out there)

*or crepes!
View attachment 25919
Your conflict of interest seems motivated by the food. 😜

I'm down in Hollister, but I'm interested. I only have Saturdays available to me.

might I suggest we make our separate ways to Alice's on a 3rd Sunday morning of the month, like, maybe 5/19, hang out there til 1015 am or so, and then caravan over to Cars & Cabernet in San Carlos - a fun drive north on 35 to 92, and a not-that-fun drive the rest of the way, 92E -> 101N ->Harbor ->Industrial and hang out again for pizza and wine* among snobbier cars

... I expect to be at Alice's this Sunday morning sometime in the 9 oclock hour ...

Getting back to Alice's and the Peninsula, might I suggest we make our separate ways to Alice's on a 3rd Sunday morning of the month, like, maybe 5/19, hang out there til 1015 am or so, and then caravan over to Cars & Cabernet in San Carlos - a fun drive north on 35 to 92, and a not-that-fun drive the rest of the way, 92E -> 101N ->Harbor ->Industrial and hang out again for pizza and wine* among snobbier cars.

*or crepes!
View attachment 25919

For a North Bay Drive - send me a PM and I believe I can create a 'North Bay Drive' group here.

My suggestion - we meet for the Pre-Stage C&C at the Marin Civic Center at 7:50am on July 20th to get a Blackwing corral going, then drive this route: Pre-Stage Suggested Route - Google My Maps

I'm down in Hollister, but I'm interested. I only have Saturdays available to me.
Airline Hwy in your neighborhood is a great road; we should get a South Bay to Central drive going one day too!

Airline Hwy in your neighborhood is a great road; we should get a South Bay to Central drive going one day too!

I actually haven't been down that route since I was a kid (that was a long time ago). I used to live at the base of 130/Mt Hamilton road in San Jose. Used to run that on my motorcycle all the time.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back