Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

Long Island BWs and Coffee - Sat May 4

jwolf99

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2022 CT5-V Blackwing
Call out to all Long Island BW owners.

Tomorrow (Sat May 3) @Ergoc5 and I are swapping to summer tires and then driving up to Starbucks at 4020 Nesconset Hwy, Setauket- East Setauket, NY 11733 for an ad hoc BWs and Coffee. Should be arriving there around 10:30am.

@Mutz , @SVTnSTi , @obeykube , @V_G_M_3pedalonly , @sethsquire , @FLYARMY , @Speed Racer 007 - hoping you will get email ping given short notice. Meet us there.

Call out to all Long Island BW owners.

Tomorrow (Sat May 3) @Ergoc5 and I are swapping to summer tires and then driving up to Starbucks at 4020 Nesconset Hwy, Setauket- East Setauket, NY 11733 for an ad hoc BWs and Coffee. Should be arriving there around 10:30am.

@Mutz , @SVTnSTi , @obeykube , @V_G_M_3pedalonly , @sethsquire , @FLYARMY , @Speed Racer 007 - hoping you will get email ping given short notice. Meet us there.
Looking forward to it....hope you guys can make it!

Unfortunately, I will be enroute to sunny Florida for a few weeks. Hopefully we can meet up again later this season.
*** I will NOT be taking my 5BW to Florida. I'm paranoid about getting stone chips from trucks. I was definitely thinking about taking the ride though !

Unfortunately, I will be enroute to sunny Florida for a few weeks. Hopefully we can meet up again later this season.
*** I will NOT be taking my 5BW to Florida. I'm paranoid about getting stone chips from trucks. I was definitely thinking about taking the ride though !
Have a great trip! Perhaps next time....that would be a great ride with the 5BW!

And just in case this isn't far out east enough, we could move to Montauk. 😅

In seriousness, fine to take suggestions for a location further west if it means a better turnout.

I was in Aruba on the 4th, otherwise I would of been there. Let me know when and where the next one is!!

I am also from LI (in CT these days, but still come back pretty frequently to see family) and would make the trip to the next one!

Actually, it was such short notice, no one could make it on May 4. So @Ergoc5 and I did "Tea and Tires" instead by putting on our summer tires in his driveway and sipping some great mango tea his wife made.

My next two weekends are filled and then the last weekend of May is Memorial Day weekend. I'm sure people have plans but meet up would just be a couple of hours in the morning. So maybe Sat May 25 or Sun May 26? Alternatively Sat Jun 1?

If we do early enough MDW weekend I might be able to swing it. Would have to be 7am so I can get back to the little ones around 9.

If you guys didn't know, I have been doing meet ups with my Dodge Challenger , my Caddy convertible and now my Blackwing. Fridays is Bellmore LIRR Station ($5 fee admission), usually have to get there by 5-5:30pm to secure an easy spot. Sunday mornings is Captree Marina where the charter boats go out. There is a NY State Park fee after 7am unless you have the NY Empire Park Pass. I believe on Wednesday was Oakdale Wendy's meet up in the parking lot. Usually finished by 7pm. Smaller gathering every Saturday in Deer Park at Salpino's/ Harbor Freight parking lot. (Maybe 50 cars on average.) There are others usually on weekends, some are paid entry with trophies given out, but they are all day affairs. Post others if you know of any steady shows.

If you guys didn't know, I have been doing meet ups with my Dodge Challenger , my Caddy convertible and now my Blackwing. Fridays is Bellmore LIRR Station ($5 fee admission), usually have to get there by 5-5:30pm to secure an easy spot. Sunday mornings is Captree Marina where the charter boats go out. There is a NY State Park fee after 7am unless you have the NY Empire Park Pass. I believe on Wednesday was Oakdale Wendy's meet up in the parking lot. Usually finished by 7pm. Smaller gathering every Saturday in Deer Park at Salpino's/ Harbor Freight parking lot. (Maybe 50 cars on average.) There are others usually on weekends, some are paid entry with trophies given out, but they are all day affairs. Post others if you know of any steady shows.
The other one is the Manhasset meet on Sundays I think at the Macy's parking lot

There's also a weekly gathering every Sunday morning at Applebee's in Lake Grove with spillover going to Smithhaven mall across street. As long as it's nice, it's always a good turnout. Plenty of parking and no fee, except for the Drive for Dana show.

I can probably do Captree one Sunday morning.

I lived and grew up in Deer Park and cruised DP Avenue nearly every weekend and hung out in the Harbor Freight lot when it was Channel's Hardware and Deer Park Movie Threater. That's when it was voted Hot Rod's top 10 cruising locations in America. Not quite sure if it now has the same cachet. 😅

There's also a weekly gathering every Sunday morning at Applebee's in Lake Grove with spillover going to Smithhaven mall across street. As long as it's nice, it's always a good turnout. Plenty of parking and no fee, except for the Drive for Dana show.

I lived and grew up in Deer Park and cruised DP Avenue nearly every weekend and hung out in the Harbor Freight lot when it was Channel's Hardware and Deer Park Movie Threater. That's when it was voted Hot Rod's top 10 cruising locations in America. Not quite sure if it now has the same cachet. 😅
I remember the Deer Park Ave days....used to live around Wheatley Heights/Dix Hills area....was cruising around in a modified Mazda MX6 GT and later in an FD RX7...left the area around 1994.

You are all too young. I was hanging out at Deer Park (my HS days) back in the late 70's with my cousins 1972 Chevelle SS. This was when there were real muscle cars ! V8's with 4 barrel carburetors and traction bars !

The lake grove Sunday morning I will definitely stop by what time is it usually??

I have been driving I-95 from NY to FL and now back up to SC ......and I have not seen , not one Blackwing. No BW4's or 5's. I have seen some CTS's.

The lake grove Sunday morning I will definitely stop by what time is it usually??
Cars arrive as early as 7am but peak hours are usually 8:30 to 10:30am. I can't do this Sunday as I will be in Nashville but possibly the following weekend, May 26.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back