Welcome to the Cadillac V-Series Forums!

CT4-V BLACKWING exhaust suite from AWE sign up

obeykube

Seasoned Member
V-Series Cadillac(s)?
2024 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Sign up to show interest if you are looking for an aftermarket exhaust option for the CT4-V blackwing. I come from the Audi world where AWE is king, it would be sweet to have them make an exhaust suite for our cars.

They won't make it unless we show interest! Sign up :)

I signed up as well but I don't want to lose the OEM look or the ability to close the valves when I'm in my neighborhood.

I signed up as well but I don't want to lose the OEM look or the ability to close the valves when I'm in my neighborhood.
If you look at their current offerings, they usually sell 3 options, touring, track, or valved. So I assume the same kind of offering would be expected. The exhaust tips are an easy swap/change if you want to keep the OEM ones.

Reactions: RKS
While after market options would be great and I did sign up, my biggest gripe with the CT4 BW is how it sounds inside the car. I doubt a cat back will solve that. Its creating quite a racket outside already.

While after market options would be great and I did sign up, my biggest gripe with the CT4 BW is how it sounds inside the car. I doubt a cat back will solve that. Its creating quite a racket outside already.
While I agree it's kind of par for the course with a luxury performance car. Unless you fold down the back seats and roll down the windows the sound insulation is going to do it's job.

While I agree it's kind of par for the course with a luxury performance car. Unless you fold down the back seats and roll down the windows the sound insulation is going to do it's job.
I agree but I also recently test drove a LC 500. It sounds spectacular inside or out while also having the luxury feel i.e quieting down when I need it to.

Honestly, this is the best answer.

The stronger volume knob isn't in the v-mode settings. It's the fold down seat back button.

You can uncork a ton of volume just by dropping the back seats. And seriously, who uses their back seat in a 4BW all that much anyway?

Downpipes.

/thread

p.s. AWE does put out a nice product but IMO, is horribly expensive considering you're unlikely to see any significant improvements performance wise from just a cat-back on these cars, from what I understand.

With that being said, more options on the market are always a plus.

I agree but I also recently test drove a LC 500. It sounds spectacular inside or out while also having the luxury feel i.e quieting down when I need it to.
Lexus pumps in induction noise through the speakers. All the makers pump some form of engine noise in through the speakers.

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Delaware Cadillac

Exhibitions of Speed

Signature Wheels

Taput Tunning LLC

V-Series Marketplace

Advertise with the Cadillac V-Net!

Torque Shop

Our Partners

Back